In a dark and dangerous cyberpunk future, food is the ultimate symbol of wealth and status. Using a revolutionary invention called Neon Noodles, the Aristocracy indulges their every culinary whim. Everyone else begs for scraps. With no memory and no name, you are just a cog in this machine. But when a mysterious message unlocks your forgotten past, it thrusts you into a daring, clandestine heist to seize control of Neon Noodles and reclaim your legacy.
Neon Noodles is inspired by the open-ended, machine-building puzzle games of Zachtronics such as Opus Magnum and Infinifactory. Take on challenging assignments from a cast of intriguing clients, design complex and beautiful automations to uncover the truth behind Neon Noodles.
Do you have what it takes to pry humanity's future from the clutches of corporate greed?
- Create automations as intricate or as simple as you like, using everything from programmable robot chefs to teleport stations.
- Automate your robot chefs through an intuitive record-and-replay system where you control a robot and have it replicate your exact inputs, then edit later if needed.
- Solve endlessly replayable open-ended puzzles with 250 recipes from around the world consisting of 400 unique ingredients. Jollof rice, Clam Chowder, Spaetzle, Bibimbap — so many recipes to optimize!
- Immerse yourself in a cyberpunk story where food is a luxury and ruthless corporate greed runs unchecked.
- Compare your cooking automations with other players on the global leaderboards.