Rome, 4th Century AD. Over the last few decades the Senate has become corrupt and has progressively lost power and influence, while the Emperor Diocletian and his army ruled unchallenged outside the eternal city.
Seeking to return to a dominant position, the members of the Roman Senate decide to use necromancy to increase their power, creating an army of undead and demons to fight against imperial soldiers.
By waging war on its own emperor, the Senate has caused a rift in the Roman population, which slowly began to live in fear.
Year after year the armies of undead summoned by the Senate have taken over, imposing themselves on the senators and enslaving the Roman population.
In this climate of chaos, an ancient gladiatorial school continued to train soldiers for the games. But the purpose of these gladiators is now different: to rid the city of the undead and invaders...to allow Rome to return to its former glory.
is a Grid-Based First Person Dungeon Crawler inspired by classic cRPG from the 80s and 90s.
It's a party-based RPG ("blobber") with turn-based combat.
- Create your characters choosing from 14 classes
- Manage and develop you Ludus (Gladiator School) by improving facilities, acquiring gladiators, crafting new equipment.
- Explore catacombs and dungeons.
- Manage your party changing formation, equipment and skills: you can try different combination for every different dungeon.
- Turn-based combat: think carefully and use your Action Points wisely.