Forge your own empire in this D&D game - the first to feature a computer DUNGEON MASTER who mediates all elements of the game play.
This exciting game lets you face one to four adversaries chosen from among 20 computer-controlled opponents. Interact with fantastic races, including humans, elves, orcs, dwarves, humanoids, and the undead. Command dozens of troop types. Deploy special forces. Send your heroes on quests and construct a variety of buildings and fortifications. Extensive character interaction, utilizing AI and Neural Network technology throughout the game (already back in 1993!), provides for diplomatic tactics. When combat occurs, the screen switches from a strategic map to a tactical display that shows real-time action in one of the most spectacular overhead perspectives yet!
- Begin as leader of a kingdom - then build an empire by creating alliances and defeating enemy kingdoms.
- D&D gaming first: a computer DUNGEON MASTER mediates all elements of gameplay!
- Face up to four opponents chosen from among twenty computer-controlled adversaries.
- Command dozens of troop types. Interact with all the major D&D races. Deploy special forces. Send heroes on quests and build different types of structures and fortifications.
- Real-time combat occurs on a tactical screen with an overhead view.
©2022 SNEG LTD. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, Gold Box, and all other Wizards trademarks, titles, and characters are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries. ©2022 Wizards. Thanks to DOSBox for their years of support.