Two worlds collide in Curious Expedition 2: Robots of Lux DLC!
The exploration roguelike of Curious Expedition and the robotic pirates from SteamWorld Heist
come together for the best collaboration of the industrial age.
Pushing the boundaries of engineering and science, the ever-inventive nature of Lux Lab's Edibot has torn a hole into the SteamWorld Universe and sucked in some fitting explorers along for the ride. Take control of everyones favourite steam-powered Pirates, Captain Piper Faraday and her mechanical motley crew.
Not to forget the living, take the new Naturalist expedition leader out on your next voyage. The Naturalist has the power of taming the wildlife and this new ability will change the way to approach each adventure and really gives your encounters a wild twist you never knew you wanted.
This collaboration DLC also features brand new recruitable characters, a new Paris location, new equipment and new items. Once the DLC is activated it will expand possibilities across the entire game, both in Campaign Mode and Director Mode.Full feature list:
- 2 expedition leaders: Piper Faraday from SteamWorld Heist and the Naturalist, who can tame almost any animal in the game (including the Giant Crab!) using Edibot's new Luxballs
- 3 recruitable humanoids: Billy Gill & Valentine Butterbolt (from SteamWorld Heist) and the Yeti
- 1 recruitable animal (mountable): Robot Chameleon
- 1 Paris location: Old Theatre, where you can freeze a character for later use and shop for robotic team members and equipment
- 3 pieces of equipment: Shield Belt, Plasma Spider, PR3-S5
- 2 pieces of pack animal equipment: Tesla Coil, Buzz Saw
- 7 items: Battery, Prototype Remote Control, Field Kitchen, EdiBot Map, Coffee, Coffee Beans, Artificial Meal