Bourbon Bootlegging DLC:Cincinnati city map
- On the Ohio River just across from Kentucky with its long history of distilling whiskey and bourbon. A new challenge presented by the city’s singular geography with hills, distinct neighborhoods, and the Ohio River cutting off valuable resources in Kentucky.
- To produce, convert into new types of illicit alcohol, sell and serve in your speakeasies:
- Bourbon: Acquire bourbon from Kentucky’s reserves of pre-Prohibition whiskey and learn how to counterfeit it from locals.
- Corn: Toss some corn into steel barrels in a unique way to make moonshine.
- Corn whiskey: Use the abundant corn that comes from Cincinnati’s stock yards and Ohio River barges to distill into a precursor of its more famous cousin, bourbon.
- Based in Cincinnati and its environs that feature the locally unique resources.
New crew skills
- To master in order to build operations that benefit from new illegal resources:
- Counterfeit Bourbon Bottling
Cincinnati themed buildings and businesses
- Bootleggers, speakeasies and clubs that consume lots of corn whiskey and bourbon
- That anchor you in the Queen City with its stockyards and river port.
Unique victory condition
- To meet based on local resources and conditions.
Kasedo Games is a division of Kalypso Media Group. Kasedo Games copyright © 2021 Kalypso Media Group
All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.