Pick your retro style and enjoy this ultimate run and gun throwback!
You vs. monsters
B.I.O.T.A. is a 2D metroidvania, in which you command a team of mercenaries and investigate a mining colony infected by an alien plague. Explore a pixel art world packed with mutant monsters and deadly traps. Try to survive using a multitude of guns and various crafts, including a mech, a sub, and a starship.
The best of both worlds
B.I.O.T.A. mixes the charm of retro games (including two-pixel breathing animations) with the modern-day convenience of full controller support, saving anywhere, customizing the visuals at any time, and a soundtrack so chippy that you'll want to record a cassette mixtape and listen to it on your Walkman.
Pick your retro
Craving for some old-school Game Boy esthetics? Looking for a neon-infused arcade style? B.I.O.T.A. has 54 unique 4-color palettes to unlock. Swap them anytime during your play to completely change the game’s 8-bit visuals.
Uncover corporate secrets
Take command of a team of 8 veteran mercenaries and switch between them to utilize their unique skills and weapons. Investigate the mining colony overrun by an alien plague and face 40+ horrific monsters that mutated out of the miners. Rescue the scientists, and uncover the truth about V-corp’s illegal activities.
- 54 unique 4-color palettes to swap
- 8 playable characters to unlock and upgrade
- Story campaign with two endings
- Arcade levels where you control a submarine, destroy enemies in a powerful mech and chase starships in outer space
- Additional time trials and target shooting game modes
- Retro fun with modern-day convenience
- Energizing chiptune-synthwave soundtrack
© 2021 Retrovibe © 2021 small bros
B.I.O.T.A. and the B.I.O.T.A. logo are trademarks of small bros. All rights reserved.