Can you survive the alien onslaught? Alien Breed™ 2: Assault is the second chapter in the Alien Breed™ series, and is an explosive science fiction arcade-shooter with an epic story, swarms of highly intelligent alien enemies, high-impact weaponry, highly detailed and rich environments, developed using Epic Games' Unreal® Engine 3. Take control of the hero, Conrad, the ship’s Chief Engineer, and continue your fight for survival across the fatally damaged space vessel, against a ruthless assault by an alien horde. Your only hope relies on reigniting the alien space craft’s monstrous engines to rescue you from impending annihilation. Deep inside the bowels of the unfamiliar craft, and with time rapidly running out, ready your weapons and begin to claw your way through the darkness in a fight for survival. But you are not alone. The ship is home to the carnivorous alien horde and something else ... something yet to reveal its true intentions ... something biding its time.
- Survive the assault! – An action-packed mix of arcade-shooter, survival-horror and tactical weapons upgrades and customisation.
- Set pieces – fight the breed through the new vertical climb section and the mounted gun battle.
- Fight the alien horde with new hardened armour and new weaponry:
- Hyper Blaster – a destructive chain-gun.
- Rocket Launcher – blow the horde away.
- Take on new alien enemies – the ‘webber’ alien and endure dramatic encounters with new shocking bosses.
- Epic single-player story mode – The single-player campaign mode that follows the narrative of the game through five huge and challenging environments.
- Single-player “survivor” mode: – Resist endless waves of intense alien horde attacks in three specifically designed arena environments.
- Single-player free-play mode – A single-player challenge mode – beat your high score on a previously completed campaign mission.
• Alien Breed™ 2: Assault Developed and Published by Team17 Software © 2010 Team17 Software and Alien Breed 2: Assault are Trademarks or Registered trademarks of Team17 Software limited. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.
• Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 - 2010, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
War of Attrition
Kill 1000 aliens in single player
Without the player taking damage kill 50 aliens in single player