It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was gonna post the same thing today. Usually within days to me means a couple days, and it's over a week since i got that e-mail. At least it means they still plan to release it on here somewhat soon, as opposed to being silent about it.
Publicly they've been extremely quiet about the situation. No messages on their DevBlog, no mention on their Facebook page... The only time they talk about it is when people directly email them about it, and even then we still get a dismissive "soon". Even if they are still planning on getting it out to us, they've lost a lot of good will.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by browndj3
browndj3: Publicly they've been extremely quiet about the situation. No messages on their DevBlog, no mention on their Facebook page... The only time they talk about it is when people directly email them about it, and even then we still get a dismissive "soon". Even if they are still planning on getting it out to us, they've lost a lot of good will.
Yeah, I tried tweeting them asking if it was coming to GOG, not even a reply back.
Any news?
http://www.neocoregames.com/2016/01/van-helsing-final-cut-update-1-0-5-now-available-on-steam/#comment-66976

Nope. New post on their DevBlog about the 1.05 patch, but nothing about GOG. Again. Left them another comment, as per my usual, but I'm exhausted. I can only get the attention so much as just one voice.
Well your not alone. There are several of us here.
Been waiting for the final cut to start my game. Im wondering what the holdup is with the release here?
and they wonder, why so many people suck pirated games. because theree are games which are not worth paying for. like this one. i spent Money for the trilogy in order to get the final cut. game developers are the same fucking thing as politicians. they all are untrustworthy liars!
Post edited January 29, 2016 by honx
Considering how many times i had to contact them to get a response I would hope it would be soon as they completely ignored my request for a steam key (i saw plenty of people say they got one).
Minor update. Just had someone from Neocore comment on my post on the Steam update.
We don’t want to be dismissive, but we can’t really say anything official right now, it’s just as frustrating for us as well. Sorry and thank you for your patience.
We hope we can resolve this very soon.

Also, if it’s any help, contact support@neocoregames.com if you’d like the Steam version for Final Cut, anyone who bought all three games on either GOG or Steam, is eligible.
That’s all we can offer right now, and we’re really-really terribly sorry :(
I really don't know what to say, if they can't say anything about it. I mean seriously, this is insane.
it is very frustrating, but at the very least are offering an alternative. Now I just hope to get my steam key ASAP. considering my luck, it may be sorted out that and they would make VHFC available here as well. :P
Don't you love it when people tell you to get your copy on steam. You think they would think that if we wanted it on steam, we wouldn't be waiting for a copy here eh? This is GoG, We want it here.
Whereaminow25: Don't you love it when people tell you to get your copy on steam. You think they would think that if we wanted it on steam, we wouldn't be waiting for a copy here eh? This is GoG, We want it here.
Steam is fightin' words round these parts. I'm enjoying Nuclear Throne a great deal in the meantime, crazy twitchy fun while I wait on this one. Neocore seems really dense at best and shady at worst through all this.
Whereaminow25: Don't you love it when people tell you to get your copy on steam. You think they would think that if we wanted it on steam, we wouldn't be waiting for a copy here eh? This is GoG, We want it here.
jcdenton11: Steam is fightin' words round these parts. I'm enjoying Nuclear Throne a great deal in the meantime, crazy twitchy fun while I wait on this one. Neocore seems really dense at best and shady at worst through all this.
Or just lazy, inconsistent, and a little green. It could be a simple case of not looking before they leap and biting off more than they can chew. Promising the world but not bothering to read the fine print... It's definitely not a good idea to trust them in light of all this, but I honestly don't know what I'd do if they had another similar deal and the trilogy preceding were at such a deep discount...
Still waiting...