It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone, the UP 10.0 final has been uploaded to The Patches Scrolls: http://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74916

Modified changelog for final:
+Made Ocean House diary and Lily's and VV's photos fit description.
Fixed female casting hands, object and NPC models, thanks DDLullu.
Restored some safety windows and fixed minor map and text details.
Fixed character sheet hunter models and updated free view weapons.
YES! Was waiting for the final version, so i can do a 135794th playthrough of this masterpiece!

I know you get this a lot but thanks again for your hard work :)
When the GOG release will be up-to-date?

Who should we ask for it? Judas or someone else?

Maybe somebody already create a support ticket and got the answer?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: When the GOG release will be up-to-date?

I mailed the guy who contacted me about including the patch some time ago for an older version, but he never replied. I don't even know if he still works for GOG. So if someone has a contact at GOG, I don't know who Judas is, please ask them about it!
Post edited June 17, 2018 by wesp5
wesp5: Find it as usual on The Patches Scrolls: (http://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74914)
Total newbie here, and I'm probably doing something wrong, but when I tried to download this patch, the link you posted took me to the site, I clicked download, the window popped up telling me to wait ten seconds, then I clicked download, and then I got an error, and my antivirus blocked it.

Help? Please?

Thank you in advance.
MoofieMagic: I clicked download, the window popped up telling me to wait ten seconds, then I clicked download, and then I got an error, and my antivirus blocked it.
This is a problem from your antivirus side, maybe you have Avast which is known to do that. Just allow access if it is possible...
MoofieMagic: I clicked download, the window popped up telling me to wait ten seconds, then I clicked download, and then I got an error, and my antivirus blocked it.
wesp5: This is a problem from your antivirus side, maybe you have Avast which is known to do that. Just allow access if it is possible...
Yeah Avast does this, it's pretty annoying. The way I got it to download was to temporarily disable the web shield and download the file.

Once it starts downloading, you can re-enable the web shield (it will continue to download).
wesp5: This is a problem from your antivirus side, maybe you have Avast which is known to do that. Just allow access if it is possible...
squid830: Yeah Avast does this, it's pretty annoying. The way I got it to download was to temporarily disable the web shield and download the file.

Once it starts downloading, you can re-enable the web shield (it will continue to download).
wesp5 and squid830:

Thank you both for your answers and help! Turned off WebShield and got it to download. **scribble** Why does AntiVirus have to be such a pain in the ass all the time? I guess necessary evil and all that, but sheesh!! >.<

Anyway, thank you again! <3<3<3 Now for the next step of my great adventure - figuring out what to do with the patch, and how to run the game with it... (yes, I will admit to being totally inept sometimes - the last time I played this game, I ran it off the CD...look at me, getting all caught up with the times and everything! LOL)
MoofieMagic: Now for the next step of my great adventure - figuring out what to do with the patch, and how to run the game with it...
Just start the patch installer and point it to the correct game directory. If you have the CDs I assume you already played the game, so I would recommend to choose the plus extras this time to get all the restored content! Afterwards only ever run the game from the shortcuts the patch creates, otherwise you will be back to vanilla again...
wesp5: Just start the patch installer and point it to the correct game directory. If you have the CDs I assume you already played the game, so I would recommend to choose the plus extras this time to get all the restored content!
Ohhh yes! I wasted...er, SPENT many hours playing what now seems like an age ago! When I saw there was new content, I was amazed, and jonesing to play again.

Sounds pretty straightforward! Thanks for all your help. ^_^
Hello wesp5,

Thank you so much for making this patch, what work and dedication you have shown! I have been following the progress since I think 2006 (maybe 2007) and I finally decided to start playing the game now that v10.00 has been released (I already played some of the game for a few hours back in 2006/2007) and I had a few questions.

So I installed the game, when installed the patch, I choose "Plus Patch" and "Patch Extras, Player Mods", my computer has Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit, with an Nvidia Geforce 570GTX graphic card.

So are the shaders already installed now? And if they are, are they already enabled or should I do something to enable them?

Is the 64 patch already installed or should I install it manually?

I see that the widescreen support is already installed, but is it compatible with a 16:10 screen or not? Because I noticed that the cutscenes are 16:9 and the gameplay is in full 16:10, but is the screen stretched somehow or it has proper 16:10 support?

I don't see any anti-aliasing options in the option menu, is there any anti-aliasing in your patch already applied or should I use something like Nvidia Inspector to force anti-asliasing?

And also, should I enable "auto-renew discipline"? Does it work as intended?

The options, such as "no new audio", does are "downgrades aren't they?
Post edited June 23, 2018 by JutahFate
JutahFate: So are the shaders already installed now? And if they are, are they already enabled or should I do something to enable them?

Is the 64 patch already installed or should I install it manually?
Both of these are not pre-installed, you need to do this yourself.

I see that the widescreen support is already installed, but is it compatible with a 16:10 screen or not?
I don't really know, as the widescreen support was added by someone else, but it supports 16:10 resolutions.

I don't see any anti-aliasing options in the option menu, is there any anti-aliasing in your patch already applied or should I use something like Nvidia Inspector to force anti-asliasing?
Anti-aliasing is not applied in the patch, I personally use SweetFX for this.

And also, should I enable "auto-renew discipline"? Does it work as intended?

The options, such as "no new audio", does are "downgrades aren't they?
Yes and yes.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: When the GOG release will be up-to-date?

wesp5: I mailed the guy who contacted me about including the patch some time ago for an older version, but he never replied. I don't even know if he still works for GOG. So if someone has a contact at GOG, I don't know who Judas is, please ask them about it!
wesp5, I'm Kilg0re_Tr0ut and I stream for GOG's Twitch channel and I have started streaming Bloodlines on my own personal Twitch channel 10pm EDT on Fri and Sat. I've been using your 10.0 patch in the GOG version and so far it's worked great!
What is the best way to get in touch with you? I can try to put you in touch with the right people to get the 10.0 patch included with the GOG release!
Post edited June 24, 2018 by Kilg00re
Kilg00re: What is the best way to get in touch with you? I can try to put you in touch with the right people to get the 10.0 patch included with the GOG release!
Email me under the adress mentioned in the Unofficial Patch readme...
Kilg00re: What is the best way to get in touch with you? I can try to put you in touch with the right people to get the 10.0 patch included with the GOG release!
wesp5: Email me under the adress mentioned in the Unofficial Patch readme...
I've passed your info on!