It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can anyone (other than Weclock) who bought the GoG version of UT2004 do me a favor? Can you tell me the first digit and the last digit of your CD key?
I want to know because I have some conflicting information over whether all GoG CD keys are all the same or if they're all different. Weclock posted his, so I need one more to see if it matches or not.
This question / problem has been solved by Skrecziimage
Gabelvampir: If you want to play on Internet servers it is advised to use a unique key.
Else every server where someone with the standard GOG key was banned will not let you play.
If you don't plan on playing on the Internet you don't need a unique key, it works in LAN multiplayer even if everybody has the same key (we tried it).
Weird, I've played on the internet and it worked ok. I can only see a few servers and not many people playing but it worked.
Gabelvampir: If you want to play on Internet servers it is advised to use a unique key.
Else every server where someone with the standard GOG key was banned will not let you play.
If you don't plan on playing on the Internet you don't need a unique key, it works in LAN multiplayer even if everybody has the same key (we tried it).
morciu: Weird, I've played on the internet and it worked ok. I can only see a few servers and not many people playing but it worked.
Yeah it also worked for me when I played on the Internet before I got my unique key, but some people reported problems with servers that had the GOG standard key banned, probably because of misbehavior by some other GOG buyer.
Skreczi: Hello - every installer has this same CD Keys but if you want a unique one please send a request to our tech support.
I bought this game for some LAN party goodness, made time in my busy schedule to play with them. Then we find out the issue with the CD key tonight. I had respect for GOG up until now. This is barely above pirating. I feel like you stole my money and my time here. Sure I can get my unique CD key on Monday...maybe. This should have been done at the outset and there is no excuse.
Skreczi: Hello - every installer has this same CD Keys but if you want a unique one please send a request to our tech support.
Doctorodo: I bought this game for some LAN party goodness, made time in my busy schedule to play with them. Then we find out the issue with the CD key tonight. I had respect for GOG up until now. This is barely above pirating. I feel like you stole my money and my time here. Sure I can get my unique CD key on Monday...maybe. This should have been done at the outset and there is no excuse.
+1
Doctorodo: I bought this game for some LAN party goodness, made time in my busy schedule to play with them. Then we find out the issue with the CD key tonight. I had respect for GOG up until now. This is barely above pirating. I feel like you stole my money and my time here. Sure I can get my unique CD key on Monday...maybe. This should have been done at the outset and there is no excuse.
Ghostbreed: +1
+1 here...
Also is it possible to change the CD key without reinstalling the game?
I want a unique CD Key by email too, I need to use it in steam

Or redeem me
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Elrondo46
i also need a unique cd key. doesnt seem to work