It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a CD-Key for this version of dl from GOG?
You don't need one to install the game. But if you email GOG support they will provide you with one should you need it to play the game online.
do you need a CD-key for lan gaming?
GOG gives no CDKey? How the heck am i supposed to play online then?
UT isn't really meant of SP lol
Mia: GOG gives no CDKey? How the heck am i supposed to play online then?
UT isn't really meant of SP lol

As Navagon stated, you can send a support request to GOG and ask for a unique key should you need one for online play.
GOG don't give keys with their downloads but provided you own the game on GOG you can ask them to provide you with one. Give it a few days and they should then send you a response with your key.
Oh.. no wonder the game's so cheap if there is no key included by deafault.
Mia: Oh.. no wonder the game's so cheap if there is no key included by deafault.

Well you don't need it for single player, lan or normal over the internet anymore just for competative net gaming. You can also get one simply by sending support an email and they will get you one in 1-3 business days usually.
Mia: Oh.. no wonder the game's so cheap if there is no key included by deafault.

What's the price got to do with it? You get the game (and yes, no key provided by default as it is a digital download so you get access to the file location). As for the unique key, if you want one you can ask GOG for one and it COSTS YOU NOTHING MORE.
crasy that there is no cd key if you buy this game :o
I also need one and contact the support.