It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, i got this weird problem - i "mined" 20 ore deposits but i got 19 pieces in my inventory. Dunno what happend, i tried to lure a thief and kill it but it didnt drop ( in case he stole it from me in the first place) and then i tried to kill all crows in case they stole it from me but it doesnt work. I' m officialy stuck. Any ideas?

the quest name is : Statue of Poseidon

thanks
Post edited May 27, 2013 by PnPride
Try to kill more Thieves. Sometimes they drop a scroll that teleports you to their hideout.
If the piece is not there, they did not take it and you have overlooked it somewhere. Tip: smash the Barrels!
If you still can't find it, buy a scroll of Augury from Zoran, make sure the Quest is active, use the scroll and look at the Map. The room with the missing piece will show a chest-icon.
PROBLEM SOLVED

even thought the scroll didn't work (showed nothing) I killed about 15(!!!!!) thieves and loot the stone so i m good now.

thanks
+1 The same problem here - anyone help?
It has been a long time since i played the game but from what I can remember one of thieves stole my last piece. I had to hunt it down. I had to kill ~15 of them to get it tho.
PnPride: It has been a long time since i played the game but from what I can remember one of thieves stole my last piece. I had to hunt it down. I had to kill ~15 of them to get it tho.
same here, the thieves had it!