It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had no prpblems with version 1.03 but I read that 1.04 improves performance etc. so I installed it. Now I cannot play even for more than 2 minutes because the game keep crashing and the message in windows says something like Video driver needs to be restarted :(
Is there a way to somehow put it back to version 1.03 without installing the game once more? I feear I will lose all my progress in game :(
I already have my problems with the game, I think I'll wait for a solution to this before upgrading.

Anyway, I recommend a backup of the whole game folder before upgrading. I know it's a lot of GBs, but it's much safe.
Having the exact same problem and everything worked perfectly fine before the update.
wulftor: Having the exact same problem and everything worked perfectly fine before the update.
What cards do You have ?
Thank god I thought it was only me, the furthest I went was like 1 minute into my saved game and it crashes, I have tried everything from underclocking, full screen, vsync off, fps uncapped... still crashes..
Same issue. Never had any problems with 1.03. Now all of the sudden it crashes every 3 minutes.
Yeah, it's a graphic card issue, as the blue screen error stated it as graphic card error. Either Nvidia needs to come up with an update or cdpr needs another update. Meanwhile we wait...
For me it's the opposite:
played over 3h with 1.04 without any crash or freeze, not even in a menu. :)
I have got NVIDIA GTX 970 GPU
Got NVIDIA GTX 960
Ike888: For me it's the opposite:
played over 3h with 1.04 without any crash or freeze, not even in a menu. :)
What is your settings and graphic card? I am using 2x GTX 980 SLI, game crashes when I select High Performance in power options. It survives for 3minutes when I chose power saver. Probably underclocking my GPU might solve the problem.. Maybe I could use the settings you are using and see if that works.
Sun: I have got NVIDIA GTX 970 GPU
Thats strange...I have a GTX 970 as well and have not encountered any issues regarding crashes related to the GPU.

My specs are

I7 920 bloomfield OC to 3.4Ghz
Chilltec Ultra thermo electric overclockers cooler
GTX 970 4GB
36Gb ddr3 (12 allocated to windows)
X3 1600W ATX PSU
on an Asus p6t.

I haven not had a crash since the game released. I was actually reading this post while I was updating to 1.04 and was like...shit...hope I dont have this problem too.

Post your specs and if you OC anything yourself. Maybe an issue could be found?

Oh and I am sure you are using the latest driver, but what driver version are you using as well.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by rand0command0
My specs are:

Intel Core i5 4460 not overclocked 3.2 GHz
MSI GTX 970 4 GB
8 GB DDR3
600 Wats Power Source.

The game runs absolutely smoothly on the highest detail level, but it crashes since the 1.04 patch.
I have the NVDIA WItcher 3 ready drivers which were released on the day the game came out.
Sun: My specs are:

Intel Core i5 4460 not overclocked 3.2 GHz
MSI GTX 970 4 GB
8 GB DDR3
600 Wats Power Source.

The game runs absolutely smoothly on the highest detail level, but it crashes since the 1.04 patch.
I have the NVDIA WItcher 3 ready drivers which were released on the day the game came out.
Hmmm everything seems ample enough to run without a problem. Do you know if your PSU supplies at least 50 amps on the 12v rail? You have enough wattage, but the 970 is known to have power spikes which may be causing the card to "malfunction", plus the 970 requires at least 30 (I believe) amps on the 12v rail, but 50 is just to make extra room for those power spikes.

Look up the specs of your PSU and make sure you can supply 50 amps on the 12v rail you are using.

When I got my GTX 970 I had to make each 6 pin connector run off of a different rail even though I have a 1600W psu. I was pulling too much running both 6 pin connectors on one rail alone and i kept getting errors when playing Arma II. I would play for hours fine, then all of a sudden when I got in a heli, the game would crash with a GPU related error. As soon as I ran each connector off of a different rail, I havent had a problem since with any game.

Like I stated, check your PSU's specs and make sure you have 50 amps on your 12v rail, if need be run one 6 pin connector off of one rail, and use a separate rail for the other 6 pin connector
Post edited May 25, 2015 by rand0command0
I am not expert with computer hardware and I do not know what you are talking about unluckily :( But my friend who is a computer expert build the machine for me, so I think it should be OK.