It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rivereyes: Yep, they worked and unlocked retroactively with 1.0.8 but are perfectly broken again.

Still, now that I saw that they unlock retroactively, it's all good, I'm continuing my playthrough in good faith that they'll be retroactively activated for me as well.

Fun fact : I had the "Beat the Game" Achievement unlock automatically for me even though I have not yet finished the game, as well as the "Recruit All Possible Allies" one. I have indeed recruited all the allies that were possible in my playthrough, but by no means ALL of them.

Cheers!
Thats very odd, I beat the game and unlocked pretty much all achievements linked to story and side quests retroactively except the one for beating the game. These achievements are seriously messed up on my end.
Well apparently the game got a hotfix 1.8.3 on Steam that fixed a few achievements, according to reports on CDPR's Tech Support Forum. Nothing on GoG still. It's quite disappointing...GoG should be CDPR's priority platform, it's their own thing for crying out loud!
Rivereyes: Well apparently the game got a hotfix 1.8.3 on Steam that fixed a few achievements, according to reports on CDPR's Tech Support Forum. Nothing on GoG still. It's quite disappointing...GoG should be CDPR's priority platform, it's their own thing for crying out loud!
Hopefully it comes soon, was not able to get Fist of the South Star after beating a dude with no damage multiple times and multiple resets.
I can also confirm achievements seem to be broken on GOG after latest patch (1.08.2). Didn't get the "Gwent Master" achievement when I should have.
Post edited August 24, 2015 by anidais
Galaxy downloaded the new hot-fix (1.08.3) today, but it seems that the problem's still there. I can't unlock the "Power Overwhelming" achievement. The goal is to get all five Place of Power bonuses active at the same time, right? Am I doing something wrong or are achievements not supposed to unlock before finishing White Orchard?
AlbertCole: Galaxy downloaded the new hot-fix (1.08.3) today, but it seems that the problem's still there. I can't unlock the "Power Overwhelming" achievement. The goal is to get all five Place of Power bonuses active at the same time, right? Am I doing something wrong or are achievements not supposed to unlock before finishing White Orchard?
I have the same issue on 1.08.3 as i did since 1.07, I also have not yet received my achievement for beating the game nor "Power Overwhelming" and i have a save right before I activate the last place of power i need. Seems like the patch notes have lied again.
Post edited August 24, 2015 by flclafi
AlbertCole: Galaxy downloaded the new hot-fix (1.08.3) today, but it seems that the problem's still there. I can't unlock the "Power Overwhelming" achievement. The goal is to get all five Place of Power bonuses active at the same time, right? Am I doing something wrong or are achievements not supposed to unlock before finishing White Orchard?
flclafi: I have the same issue on 1.08.3 as i did since 1.07, I also have not yet received my achievement for beating the game nor "Power Overwhelming" and i have a save right before I activate the last place of power i need. Seems like the patch notes have lied again.
I continued and "Lilac and Gooseberries" didn't unlock either. So... are all achievements broken on galaxy or only some like these two? If the achievements don't work at all, I won't bother to obtain them anymore. I like to flavour the experience with achievements, but it's not my main interest.
flclafi: I have the same issue on 1.08.3 as i did since 1.07, I also have not yet received my achievement for beating the game nor "Power Overwhelming" and i have a save right before I activate the last place of power i need. Seems like the patch notes have lied again.
AlbertCole: I continued and "Lilac and Gooseberries" didn't unlock either. So... are all achievements broken on galaxy or only some like these two? If the achievements don't work at all, I won't bother to obtain them anymore. I like to flavour the experience with achievements, but it's not my main interest.
I really can't wrap my head around the achievements for this game, when 1.08.1 came out and i loaded my save then saved and quit pretty much all my story based/side quest based achievements popped retroactively. But achievements like "Kaer Morhen Trained" or "Power Overwhelming" etc. wouldn't unlock and still won't. I would say that if it doesn't bother you that much play the game, It's really great. Save the achievements for a New Game+ run of the story. Hopefully they will be fixed by the time you get around to it.
Post edited August 24, 2015 by flclafi
Same here. Patch 1.08.3 and still no achievements.
Sad.
Updated to 1.08.3 and the "Gwent Master" achievement didn't unlock, but other achievements did.
Redid the requirements for Fist of the South Star, still nothing with 1.08.3.
Got

Card Collector, Gwent Master, Assasins of Kings, Fiend or Foe?, Geralt: The Professional, Xenonaut as retro active but others still doesnt work. Example Kaer Morhen Trained or Pest Control.
Maybe after couple of more months and 5 more useless patches they will fix this.
Achievements are still broken. I just beat Olaf yet didn't get the "Brawler" achievement. Why isn't this fixed already?
Me neither, i made armed and dangerous, kaer morhen trained, munchkin and the enemy of my enemy, bu t i dont get any achievement. I hope it will be fixed soon, because i want and need that 100%.