It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm starting my second playthrough of The Witcher 2 to get ready for The Witcher 3. Last time I played I used a mod called Taller Tooltips, which has since been incorporated into Panel Tweaks by antihero_, as linked in this post:

http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_2/full_list_of_mods/post369

But that link no longer works. Also, I'm not even sure if the mod was ever updated for the latest version of the game. Does anyone know if this mod is available for the current version of The Witcher 2? Thanks!
GWentome6777@einrot.com
I'm at the start of chapter 2 now. Do you guys recommend i start a new game with the Full Combat Rebalance mod or finish the game in vanilla first?
Thanks guys, I liked what you did for us here.
Thanks for this awesome list!
Hello. I wanted to restart the game with a fresh installation from the galaxy client. I installed some mods, basically cheater mods, zero weight, 3 talents per level and mutangen slot in every ability... But nothing related to the talents (number or mutagens) work.

I changed some mods from the nexus, edited but nothing... It sems to be trouble with this kind of mods in every version with a lot of people.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Is not important though, just wanted to make something like a "superwitcher".
wooow thanks
Joehh: wooow thanks
wooww no thankyou
Attachments:
Ah thanks for the cool list of mods. I never modded Witcher 2 yet. :)
GZulu: Thanks guys, I liked what you did for us here.
With any luck we'll be able to make mods for the Witcher 3 too, but we have to wait and see what files we have access to and if we can edit them.

Silverio13: But nothing related to the talents (number or mutagens) work. Does anyone know how to solve it?
I do recall one of the patches changed how mods work and the folders they had to be in to work however I don't recall all the details anymore.

If you run the vanilla version and create and put the files in the correct folders it should work. If the folders don't exist you had to create them. The game read an archive and if you had folders and files outside the archive that matched the file names and paths they override the archived ones.
ericneo: If you run the vanilla version and create and put the files in the correct folders it should work. If the folders don't exist you had to create them. The game read an archive and if you had folders and files outside the archive that matched the file names and paths they override the archived ones.
I know but it seems that is unable to change anything related to talents.
nibbs@rush
nice
thanks
Nice