It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johannes1212: MERCHANT MOD DOES NOT WORK AFTER PATCH 1.1

just a heads up for the creators.
hanns.g: Which one?
The "epic and rare loot addition ones, both for the mysterious merchant and the innkeepers"
Thanks for the mods!

Was wondering if in the merchant (all loot) we could get more than one throwing dagger to show up at a time.

Thanks.

p.s. fyi installed this after patch 1.1 and working it is well
Just to say the merchant (mysterious merchant) mod for rare items works for me after 1.1
Post edited May 27, 2011 by BournesLegacy
What about mods to make the game harder or better? Like no minimaps, being able to jump, etc?

All i see are cheats for casuals.
Ok it's alive!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Black Market - Mysterious Merchant
http://www.witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41

THe full version of "Mysterious Merchant - Random Items -BETA-"
NOw Supports all chapters!

Mysterious Merchant now sells random (epic, rare, magical and common) items in his shop, but preserving the balance of the game. It's Like Any Vendor from Diablo 2.

-Filtered the Quest Items.

-50 different Items in each chapter

-Sell Lures (in all chapters)

-Theres no OVERPOWER Items, they are balanced depending on the chapter.

-Every 30 Min (real life time) the items will change randomly.

There are 2 versions of this mod.

---------- The Normal Chances Version -------------

The Spawn Chances are:
(all depending from the quality of the item, for example, there are items that are common but it has a good defense for the Chapter, so it will be rare or epic.)

15% for EPIC
25% for RARE
40% for Magical
66% for Normal Items

----------- The Lower Chances Version -------------

The Spawn Chances are:
(all depending from the quality of the item, for example, there are items that are common but it has a good defense for the Chapter, so it will be rare or epic.)

5% for EPIC
15% for RARE
35% for Magical
66% for Normal Items

its all for while!

I have good plans for this mod, like changing the npc models to something darkier, rebalance the prices (WIP) and change his name.

Fell Free to suggest and give Feedbacks!
Someone please help. I had installed a mod that increased inventory capacity to 900 lbs. I want to uninstall it, but I can't find the damn thing. Anyone have a link to that mod so I can review the uninstall directions? I will be eternally grateful.
Post edited May 27, 2011 by scampywiak
scampywiak: Someone please help. I had installed a mod that increased inventory capacity to 900 lbs. I want to uninstall it, but I can't find the damn thing. Anyone have a link to that mod so I can review the uninstall directions? I will be eternally grateful.
It was probably this one.

Try removing geralt_basic.xml inside your CookedPC\abilities folder and see if things return to normal.
Xealot42: It was probably this one.

Try removing geralt_basic.xml inside your CookedPC\abilities folder and see if things return to normal.
That was it. Thank you!
Does the block with out vigor mod still work? I can't seem to get it to on patch 1.1!
Post edited May 27, 2011 by Foxhunter39
Foxhunter39: Does the block with out vigor mod still work? I can't seem to get it to on patch 1.1!
Works with me but with the parrying skill.

(not related to parry skill, was my mistake. It still works fine straight in the beginning of the game sorry if I mislead you)

Try re installing it?
I only installed it after the patch actually.
Post edited May 27, 2011 by BournesLegacy
Linking a quick n' dirty mod mainly for screenshots without the HUD as it'll probably get buried, but I think I'll have to make it toggled through that escape menu in a later version:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/the_witcher_2/quick_mod_hud_b_gone_static_edition

Using a key to toggle it would appear to be bigger pain than I'd originally hoped.
Post edited May 27, 2011 by antihero_
I've seperated Toxicity Balance mod into two. One of them affects Alchemy Tree abilities. The other one is plain alchemy related. Also renamed the mod to suit its contents, since it's no longer toxicity related.

Cheers :)

oh I almost forgot. Does anyone know how to edit/decode/find/... locale files? I'd like to edit descriptions of the skills I've changed, and haven't figured out how.
a mod that only gives the highest quality of mutagens maybe?
Or one with the ability to overwrite the lower quality ones you used?
I have yet to get a greater mutagen...
If you want, I can make all of them having greater quality stats. Names will be the same though.
Goekhan: If you want, I can make all of them having greater quality stats. Names will be the same though.
That would be wonderful. The name is irrelevant to me.
Many thanks.