It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone,
First of all, I would like to say thanks to all the people working at gog.com. You are protecting PC videogames like nobody else.

I know that it's probably way too late, but last year I got a free copy of The Witcher 2 by collecting the 7 stamps. The fact is that I didn't use the code back then, since my PC could not handle The Witcher 2, so I thought that I would save it for the future...

Now I have a much more powerful PC, but the code has expired! Would it be possible to get an updated code?

I know that this might be asking too much, but I think that it is worth trying :).

Thank you for your attention.
Arturustheking: Hello everyone,
First of all, I would like to say thanks to all the people working at gog.com. You are protecting PC videogames like nobody else.

I know that it's probably way too late, but last year I got a free copy of The Witcher 2 by collecting the 7 stamps. The fact is that I didn't use the code back then, since my PC could not handle The Witcher 2, so I thought that I would save it for the future...

Now I have a much more powerful PC, but the code has expired! Would it be possible to get an updated code?

I know that this might be asking too much, but I think that it is worth trying :).

Hi, I had same free code, expired at the end of 2014.. if you haven't reedemed it, I don't think you can obtain a new one (but maybe you can ask directly to gog support team! ;) )
Otherwise,you can look here on the forum,I'm sure someone is giving TW2 code for free!
For the next time, remember that you can also reedem your code for future use! ;)
Arturustheking: Hello everyone,

Logtck: Hi, I had same free code, expired at the end of 2014.. if you haven't reedemed it, I don't think you can obtain a new one (but maybe you can ask directly to gog support team! ;) )
Otherwise,you can look here on the forum,I'm sure someone is giving TW2 code for free!
For the next time, remember that you can also reedem your code for future use! ;)
Yes... I did something pretty stupid haha.

I have looked around the forum but I couldn't find anyone giving the game for free.

With Steam summer sales I can get the Witcher 1 and 2 for 5€... I would prefer to get them at gog.com, but it's so tempting!
Arturustheking: Yes... I did something pretty stupid haha.

I have looked around the forum but I couldn't find anyone giving the game for free.

With Steam summer sales I can get the Witcher 1 and 2 for 5€... I would prefer to get them at gog.com, but it's so tempting!
If you buy them at Steam you can receive a GOG version. (Only Witcher 1 and 2)
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Xardas722
Arturustheking: Yes... I did something pretty stupid haha.

Xardas722: If you buy them at Steam you can receive a GOG version. (Only Witcher 1 and 2)
That's great! I have already bought both of them at Steam, it was a bargain.

Thanks to both of you for your help.
Arturustheking: That's great! I have already bought both of them at Steam, it was a bargain.

No problem
Arturustheking: That's great! I have already bought both of them at Steam, it was a bargain.

In case you hadn't found it yet, the page to redeem your GOG copies of those is here.