It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam has updated to 1.3.0.7 today, but this one is still at 1.3.0.6. Anyone know when that update will come to gog?
WTF
We just got 6 yesterday! XD

This thing is updating WAAAAAAY to much. It's not like there are a million bugs either. There are some shit games out there dying for updates that never get them. :P
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-1-3-0-7-mac-linux-open-beta.27418/

Not sure what's in the new version, but from the post, it just seems like mac/linux support and probably no gameplay changes or fixes.
there were no listed bug fixes, the issue is that servers and people that play through steam are on 1.3.0.7 and now gog users won't be able to connect with them until we get the update. :C
Tymorus: there were no listed bug fixes, the issue is that servers and people that play through steam are on 1.3.0.7 and now gog users won't be able to connect with them until we get the update. :C
Well, in answer to your question, Terraria updates usually get here 24 hours after Steam.
When asked "are there any other changes? or just mac & linux support" Skiphs(Terraria DEV) said the following.

"Just between you and me, there was a tiny fix related to 1.3.0.6's changes. But it was small, and we already technically listed it in the 1.3.0.6 change log.

Other than that, this update was mostly to ensure there wouldn't be any differences between all the versions, internally."

Link to that post on Terraria.org
tinyE: WTF

This thing is updating WAAAAAAY to much. It's not like there are a million bugs either. There are some shit games out there dying for updates that never get them. :P
And you got 7 today :D
Tymorus: Steam has updated to 1.3.0.7 today, but this one is still at 1.3.0.6. Anyone know when that update will come to gog?
Yes, now :)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by JudasIscariot
tinyE: WTF

JudasIscariot: And you got 7 today :D
Tymorus: Steam has updated to 1.3.0.7 today, but this one is still at 1.3.0.6. Anyone know when that update will come to gog?
JudasIscariot: Yes, now :)
Hmm the change log mentions that Mac and Linux support are coming soon to GOG. Do you have any idea when that will be? :p
JudasIscariot: And you got 7 today :D

Yes, now :)
BillyMaysFan59: Hmm the change log mentions that Mac and Linux support are coming soon to GOG. Do you have any idea when that will be? :p
When it gets out of beta :)
BillyMaysFan59: Hmm the change log mentions that Mac and Linux support are coming soon to GOG. Do you have any idea when that will be? :p
JudasIscariot: When it gets out of beta :)
Beta is Steam exclusive? =(
BillyMaysFan59: Beta is Steam exclusive? =(
With some of the threads on the Steam forum, it's probably for the better.

Poor performance, weird glitches and other things highlight that it's an actual beta and not a marketing beta (like the stuff you see with AAA titles that grant beta access for preordering).
Think of it as being polished up for you so that all YOU have to do is download the Linux version once and not worry about it exploding :)
WingedKagouti: With some of the threads on the Steam forum, it's probably for the better.

Poor performance, weird glitches and other things highlight that it's an actual beta and not a marketing beta (like the stuff you see with AAA titles that grant beta access for preordering).
Good point. It's certainly worth waiting for a port if it has lots of bugs that need to be fixed yet.

I do own Terraria on Steam as well as GOG, but I haven't fired up Steam for a long time. Couldn't be arsed to install it on my new computer really. (and not just so I can try the beta)
JudasIscariot: Think of it as being polished up for you so that all YOU have to do is download the Linux version once and not worry about it exploding :)
see above reply
Post edited July 24, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
WingedKagouti: With some of the threads on the Steam forum, it's probably for the better.

BillyMaysFan59: Good point. It's certainly worth waiting for a port if it has lots of bugs that need to be fixed yet.

I do own Terraria on Steam as well as GOG, but I haven't fired up Steam for a long time. Couldn't be arsed to install it on my new computer really. (and not just so I can try the beta)
JudasIscariot: Think of it as being polished up for you so that all YOU have to do is download the Linux version once and not worry about it exploding :)
BillyMaysFan59: see above reply
yeah the whole point of the beta on Steam is to help Skiphs(who is the guy who took over the work on the ports after Solsund left the company last year) to test the builds before full release given how the community has been pretty good at breaking the game and finding issues.
Obviously it's not GOG's fault, but multiplayer is still hosed.

Had a LAN party this afternoon, and tried 1.3.0.7. Kind of loses the appeal when Skeletron gets to kill you (at ~40 armor, 400 HP) before you can even move from where you talked to the old man.I suppose we could disable frameskip, but I suspect I don't have more than 30 or so years left on the planet.

Re-Logic really screwed the pooch on this one. Don't the devs give a damn about the multi-gamer community?

At least I bought it on sale.