It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wondering if this is possible with the GOG version of Terraria. All of my old worlds are from pre-1.2.4.1 and hence are incompatible with 1.3. I heard that if I load those maps in 1.2.4.1, then they will work in 1.3.
This question / problem has been solved by JudasIscariotimage
Don_Bonnigan: Just wondering if this is possible with the GOG version of Terraria. All of my old worlds are from pre-1.2.4.1 and hence are incompatible with 1.3. I heard that if I load those maps in 1.2.4.1, then they will work in 1.3.
Contact our Support department and we'll see what we can do :)
Don_Bonnigan: Just wondering if this is possible with the GOG version of Terraria. All of my old worlds are from pre-1.2.4.1 and hence are incompatible with 1.3. I heard that if I load those maps in 1.2.4.1, then they will work in 1.3.
JudasIscariot: Contact our Support department and we'll see what we can do :)
Will do, thanks!
JudasIscariot: Contact our Support department and we'll see what we can do :)
Don_Bonnigan: Will do, thanks!
If you contact them, can you tell them that we are several to hope for having old version(s) available please ? See here for the thread were we're discussing about it.
I want to add that I would be personnaly very interested too for having at least version 1.2.4.1 available again too :)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Splatsch