It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: 1. Go to "Account" in the top bar.
2. Select "Library" via the drop down menu
3. Look for "Surgeon Simulator" (without " ") in your library,
4. Click on the game box that shows up to expand it.
5. Click on the Windows links that show up and you should have a window pop up asking you to save the file :)
tinyE: Yeah I just get "403 Forbidden". I'll wait for support to get back to me.
Well, you can refresh your account while you are waiting :)
tinyE: Yeah I just get "403 Forbidden". I'll wait for support to get back to me.
JudasIscariot: Well, you can refresh your account while you are waiting :)
How? XD Feel free to slap me for my idiocy. I'm trying to let you get on with your day but you aren't letting me. :P
JudasIscariot: Well, you can refresh your account while you are waiting :)
tinyE: How? XD Feel free to slap me for my idiocy. I'm trying to let you get on with your day but you aren't letting me. :P
Please click this link for an automatic account refresh :)
There is an Update on Steam available:

"inside Donald Trump".

On GOG is an outdated version available.
Will we get the update here as well???
BillieJean: There is an Update on Steam available:

"inside Donald Trump".

Did you ever find out? I just discovered the Trump update for this also. I own the base game on GOG but not the DLC, and haven't been able to confirm whether or not the GOG version has got the updated DLC or not. Seeing as you asked over 3 months ago and there is no response here, I'm thinking the answer might be a resounding "no" though. ;/
JudasIscariot: ...
Hey Judas, any chance you could weigh in on the Trump content?
Post edited September 26, 2016 by skeletonbow
BillieJean: There is an Update on Steam available:

"inside Donald Trump".

skeletonbow: Did you ever find out? I just discovered the Trump update for this also. I own the base game on GOG but not the DLC, and haven't been able to confirm whether or not the GOG version has got the updated DLC or not. Seeing as you asked over 3 months ago and there is no response here, I'm thinking the answer might be a resounding "no" though. ;/
JudasIscariot: ...
skeletonbow: Hey Judas, any chance you could weigh in on the Trump content?
Just bought it... and NO, this version does NOT have neither Trump DLC, nor even the old Team Fortress 2 crossover DLC that adds the "Uber Heart Transplant" operation from the "Meet the Medic" TF2 trailer... ((

I guess, my purchase was a mistake and i'll have to wait until the next discount on Steam and buy the game once again, there, to get all the DLCs...

Well, it still was very cheap, and i can practice Alien Surgery while i'm waiting for the next discount on the game on Steam, so, i guess, i won't demand on a money back, but still, i think even working on the Achievements is pretty much pointless so far, since i'm prety sure they won't be transferred to my Steam account when i'll buy the game there... (i hope at least the saved games will...)
Post edited June 18, 2017 by Vic47
Vic47: Just bought it... and NO, this version does NOT have neither Trump DLC, nor even the old Team Fortress 2 crossover DLC that adds the "Uber Heart Transplant" operation from the "Meet the Medic" TF2 trailer... ((

I guess, my purchase was a mistake and i'll have to wait until the next discount on Steam and buy the game once again, there, to get all the DLCs...

Well, it still was very cheap, and i can practice Alien Surgery while i'm waiting for the next discount on the game on Steam, so, i guess, i won't demand on a money back, but still, i think even working on the Achievements is pretty much pointless so far, since i'm prety sure they won't be transferred to my Steam account when i'll buy the game there... (i hope at least the saved games will...)
Contact GOG support for a refund, and tell them why you want it refunded. They will most likely honour your request, then you can go buy the full proper game on Steam. No sense paying for it twice when they have a good refund policy, and I can't speak officially for GOG but it would seem that this qualifies for a refund IMHO, if not under official guidelines then under fairness principles and good will at a bare minimum.

Hope this helps.