It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game crashes after March 10th 2023 update. It happens occasionally at least once after I start the computer. After the crash the game starts as it should a couple of times and then it crashes again. My graphics driver is updated and I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game with saved progress, and I've already sent the file to support@dotemu.com, but there was no response.

Smells like Burned Chicken! We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please post this crash log on the Gog forums, we will try our best to resolve it.

You can also send us the file
C:\Users\Mihajlo\Documents\Streets of Rage 4 Save and Config\gamedump_v08-g_r18163M_CRASH_0p__2023_Apr14_16h05m51s.GameDump
to support@dotemu.com

Remedy(s) to try:
- Update your graphics drivers.

- Restart your computer.

- Uninstall and reinstall the game.

v08-g r18163M

IOException The process cannot access the file 'c:\gog games\Streets of Rage 4\data\textures' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle) + 0x9a
at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode, FileShare, FileOptions) + 0xa4
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String, FileMode, FileAccess, FileShare, Int32, FileOptions) + 0x15a
at CommonLib.asset_cache.TextureBigFile.get_stream() + 0x66
at CommonLib.asset_cache.read_texture_data_from_bigfile(String, Boolean) + 0x82
at CommonLib.asset_cache.<>c__DisplayClass87_0.<start_background_loading>b__0() + 0x451
at CommonLib.utils.<>c__DisplayClass170_0.<start_thread>b__0() + 0x75

Windows
Same here, it crashes randomly with the same error. Fortunately it only happens when you run it, so I'm restarting until the game works.