It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a new installer for A Story About My Uncle that will update your game to version 3717. Please download the new installer at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game.

Changes for version 3717:

Ice Cave
The stalactite corridor now has two lit platforms to stopover on, giving you a grapple refill and also a total of 3 rocket boots charges while navigating through the section.

Localization
Added Portuguese as BETA
Added Spanish as BETA
Fixed some spelling, grammatical errors in the translations.
Added more reminders that the game needs a restart after you change the language
Updated translations in Time Trial
Fixed Confirm/Cancel buttons not being translated
Temporary fixes for some bugs in language drop-down menu.

Misc
Added the ToggleScreenShotMode command.

Super secret
We’ve also updated something super secret, can you spot it?

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Ice Cave
The stalactite corridor now has two lit platforms to stopover on, giving you a grapple refill and also a total of 3 rocket boots charges while navigating through the section.
Oh thank goodness. This is where I'm stuck! Woohoo to (maybe) being able to finish the game someday! ;p

Ice Cave
genkicolleen: Oh thank goodness. This is where I'm stuck! Woohoo to (maybe) being able to finish the game someday! ;p
I had this game for a while and didn't play it. I finally get around to playing it and finished it a few days ago. That corridor was super hard and now I feel bad that all I had to do was leave it alone for a few more days. Great game though.
tbonekenny: I had this game for a while and didn't play it. I finally get around to playing it and finished it a few days ago. That corridor was super hard and now I feel bad that all I had to do was leave it alone for a few more days. Great game though.
It IS good, but I've had a hard time with it playing on the keyboard. ^_^; At least you were able to get through it!
genkicolleen: It IS good, but I've had a hard time with it playing on the keyboard. ^_^; At least you were able to get through it!
For any first person perspective games I'd recommend mouse/keyboard for accuracy. I actually unplugged my PS4 controller because it started vibrating.
Oh, good to know! Thank you!