It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It was released on Steam today, we have to make a GoG build (remove achievements, workshop files and stuff like that) and hope for the quick release then.

But it will be worth to wait, if nothing, then for this beast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-puzHvCXRo
zzokalj: It was released on Steam today, we have to make a GoG build (remove achievements, workshop files and stuff like that) and hope for the quick release then.

But it will be worth to wait, if nothing, then for this beast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-puzHvCXRo
So how much longer is this going to take? GoG users are still stuck with v1.3002 even though v1.4 has been available on Steam for several weeks and the most recent v1.5 for a couple of days now. And by the way I'm not just complaining, in fact I can't play a main mission because the game is crashing repeatedly. It is beyond me why updates are not released on both platforms simultaneously. I regret having bought the GoG version (with the paid DLC).
Post edited June 16, 2015 by Teemeister
1.4 was not a big patch and v1.5 is 1GB, large free DLC so we decided to skip v1.4 and go straight to v1.5 for GoG.

As for crashing, it's not a game bug, so v1.4 would not solve it. Something is conflicting with the game. Please, when you crash next time (but before restarting the game), go to your game folder, take your save game and log.txt and send it to oliver@starpointgemini.com so we can see what's happening and try to solve the issue.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
zzokalj: Please, when you crash next time (but before restarting the game), go to your game folder, take your save game and log.txt and send it to oliver@starpointgemini.com so we can see what's happening and try to solve the issue.

I have done that April 30. Nothing has happened since.
zzokalj: 1.4 was not a big patch
hearing this make my heart bleed.

i dont know if the 1.4 fix this bug. i have stop play this game because of one very annoying bug. Boarding the Imperial Perun or Equinox (maybe other ship as well)... now tow them to a station and sell them. hell year few mil to spent... nope a crash to desktop... it happen too often so i stop counting.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by neong
zzokalj: Please, when you crash next time (but before restarting the game), go to your game folder, take your save game and log.txt and send it to oliver@starpointgemini.com so we can see what's happening and try to solve the issue.

Teemeister: I have done that April 30. Nothing has happened since.
If you have sent the file, the bug was probably fixed, but it will be released in the update. I hope everything will work then for both of you.
zzokalj: 1.4 was not a big patch
neong: hearing this make my heart bleed.

i dont know if the 1.4 fix this bug. i have stop play this game because of one very annoying bug. Boarding the Imperial Perun or Equinox (maybe other ship as well)... now tow them to a station and sell them. hell year few mil to spent... nope a crash to desktop... it happen too often so i stop counting.
Sounds familiar... but it looks like the latest patch is now available on GoG as well so I'll give it a shot.
1.5 is here and let me know if you'll have problems again. And where.