It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded patch 1.5.2 for Slender the Arrival. Please check your game shelves for the latest Universal Update for the latest patch :) This new version is essentially a new build + DLC. Notable changes are a new creature, expanded beginning of the game and an entirely new ending.

Changelog (except for Steam-related changes :)

-Version number has been corrected from 1.6 back to 1.5

-Fixed a problem where some of the game times were not being recorded on "Easy"

-Fixed a bug where incomplete games would show up as completed on "Easy"

-Fixed a problem with "Into the Abyss" not recording players times

-Adjusted sensitivity of joystick input. This will hopefully alleviate any issues with 3rd party controllers causing the player to spin in circles.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited November 05, 2013 by JudasIscariot
This patch doesn't work, or at least not for me. Every time I run it, I get an error message at the end saying there was an issue and check the patch log for details. The log just says it failed to update.
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have uploaded patch 1.5.2 for Slender the Arrival. Please check your game shelves for the latest Universal Update for the latest patch :) This new version is essentially
Will the updates from this year get here?
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have uploaded patch 1.5.2 for Slender the Arrival. Please check your game shelves for the latest Universal Update for the latest patch :) This new version is essentially
ShadowWulfe: Will the updates from this year get here?
If we ever get them, sure :)
I guess we are 2 years behind in patches then ? :( :( :(
ShadowWulfe: Will the updates from this year get here?
JudasIscariot: If we ever get them, sure :)
The devs haven't updated the Steam build since 2014, so I guess that the build there is final. Has anyone from gog tried contacting the dev at any point during the past two years? They're ignoring inquiries from gog customers, I'm wondering if they're as indifferent towards gog staff.
JudasIscariot: If we ever get them, sure :)
fronzelneekburm: The devs haven't updated the Steam build since 2014, so I guess that the build there is final. Has anyone from gog tried contacting the dev at any point during the past two years? They're ignoring inquiries from gog customers, I'm wondering if they're as indifferent towards gog staff.
I wonder what will happen now that the 10th anniversary update came out.