It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm getting a lot of garbage, but I can't see a way of disposing of it! I'd assume that constructing garbage disposal buildings around industrial areas is the way to go, but when I click garbage disposal buildings, the list is utterly empty and this leaves me sad.
This question / problem has been solved by keeveekimage
Oh I see, all I had to do was to designate a landfill and all seems to be better now, city has suddenly jumped back to life!
Oh hi
Fenixp: I'm getting a lot of garbage, but I can't see a way of disposing of it! I'd assume that constructing garbage disposal buildings around industrial areas is the way to go, but when I click garbage disposal buildings, the list is utterly empty and this leaves me sad.
I think you have to put them next to land fills
Yep, initially landfill so that the garbage trucks dump the rubbish there. Later on I think you can get incinerators, but they cause pollution and people don't like to live near them. I think you can also make deals with neighbouring cities for them to take your rubbish for a fee.
Fenixp: I'm getting a lot of garbage, but I can't see a way of disposing of it! I'd assume that constructing garbage disposal buildings around industrial areas is the way to go, but when I click garbage disposal buildings, the list is utterly empty and this leaves me sad.
Hire industrial junk removal experts to throw out the junk without any problem.
Post edited October 23, 2019 by RobertPaul1111