It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded the latest patch (version 2.0.3) for the PC and MAc version of Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut. Due to technical issues beyond our control, we are unable to ofer an updated Linux version at this time. Rest assured that we are working on getting the Linux version updated ASAP.

Please download the patah at your earliest convenience in order to have the latest and greatest version :D

Changelog for version 2.0.3:

Bug Fixes
Removed a non-functional selection from the Options Menu. (AKA removed
those extra languages :P )
Fixed an issue that caused the Difficulty scaling to be applied multiple
times after loading a mid-mission save.

Bug Fixes: Dragonfall Campaign
Resolved a potential play-blocker that occurred after completing The
Harfeld Manor Run.
Resolved a potential play-blocker if the player accepted Glory's
companion mission leading up to the end of the game.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I am now a couple of hours into the game, will I have to restart after I patch it?
And then restart after patch 2.04 comes out?
iwontdance: I am now a couple of hours into the game, will I have to restart after I patch it?
And then restart after patch 2.04 comes out?
No, you should not bneed to restart :) Just make sure to back up your saves just in case :)
There is currently an error message if you install the new Shadowrun Returns patch onto the game without installing the old Dragonfall DLC.