It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Been out for almost a day. When can we expect to see it over here?
1.04 is already out, still got crash on chapter 7. It would be nice to have a decent support like on this other dematerialized platforms.
Agreed. Alwasy been a supporter of GOG, but if basic customer support for newer titles continues to be this pathetic, well, may be back to alternatives.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by rockstarz
i think this is only the second concurrent release of a major game (the other being the Witcher 2) for GOG.

I'll still take GOG over steam any day of the week.
rockstarz: Agreed. Alwasy been a supporter of GOG, but if basic customer support for newer titles continues to be this pathetic, well, may be back to alternatives.
Truth is, having an installation process that is entirely self-sufficient, and not linked to any software and/or online service beside initial download (in short: no client and no DRM) will always be slower than a client-server system à la Steam, since patches can't be pushed automatically from the developers, and setup packages need to be recompiled

You drop one convenience to gain another...
Post edited October 03, 2013 by Antaniserse
rockstarz: Agreed. Alwasy been a supporter of GOG, but if basic customer support for newer titles continues to be this pathetic, well, may be back to alternatives.
It wouldn't take GOG very long at all to prepare the patch for us. Look at the first one. That was ready the next day.
I got a feeling that FWH hasn't sent the necessary files to GOG yet. I've been lurking in the Steam forum and the people are still complaining that the same old problems still exist in the latest v1.04 patch. But it would be nice if a GOG person would confirm my assumption so we know what's going on.
Once we get a patch we'll get it to you ASAP. Sorry for the wait, guys.
ETA?
AngryHatter: ETA?
When Flying Wild Hog sends them the patch.
Hello?
Anyone home?
Steam now has a total of five patches released. Is GoG even in contact with FWH?? What is with the delay guys?
Yeah, I'm still stuck in level 5 because of graphic bugs. So please get the patch already...
I've been getting a weird bug lately after trying to hardrcore, ironman the game on insane (yes have had quite a few restarts with new profiles) were enemies seem to be stuck in mid air and do this weird pivot in place thing. They are breathing and just stuck in place, only seen this with normal lower end demons not the higher level ones. Hope GOG gets the patch out soon and it addresses this.
Post edited October 08, 2013 by gloomfrost
As I said in the sticky thread, we got the patch and are working to get it to you as fast as possible. Sorry for the wait .
Obviously GOG does not have an auto-patching client. That's one of the reasons to buy from here, rather than elsewhere. If you want the client experience, and the DRM that comes with it, there are obvious alternatives.