It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a small patch called "Patch 2.10C (in-game)" to your accounts. Please download this patch at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog for patch 2.10C:

Increased the maximum number of natural resource sites you can set in a new game from 7 to 10.

Improved path finding for units.

On the multiplayer game setup menu, renamed the button “Create” to “Host” for better clarity.

On the in-game option menu, renamed “Inside Information” to “Building Info on Map” for better clarity.

Added hot keys for “Collect Tax” and “Grant” in towns.

News about newly merged independent villages are only displayed if they are in an explored location on the map.

News about rebellions in enemy villages are only displayed when they are visible to you, considering the Fog of War and Unexplored Map settings.

On the in-game option menu (‘O’ key to open), you can now toggle the option of automatically prompting diplomatic requests from allies and friendly kingdoms. (You may also CTRL-T to toggle this option, without opening the option menu.)

The mouse scrolling method option, which was originally available on the in-game option menu, can now be changed using the ‘CTRL-L’ hot key during the game.

Gameplay Balance Improvements:

Damaged independent Fryhtan structures will be repaired slowly on their own over time.

Improved the AI’s behaviors on declaring war and offering to cease fire. They will tend less to declare war against you soon after a cease fire agreement.

Bug fixes:

Fixed the bug with display the hot key list in 800x600 mode.

Fixed the bug with the news about rebellions.

Fixed a bug with news about emerged independent towns.

Fixed a display bug with the option “natural resources at start” on the multiplayer new game setup menu.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
"Improved path finding for units."

Oh God, yes!
JudasIscariot: Fixed the bug with display the hot key list in 800x600 mode.
Superb! I was waiting for this one, since I had problems with my intel graphics card/hdmi out/this game.

Thanks!
But I still suck at it, a lot. :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a small patch called "Patch 2.10C (in-game)" to your accounts. Please download this patch at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog for patch 2.10C:

Increased the maximum number of natural resource sites you can set in a new game from 7 to 10.

Improved path finding for units.

On the multiplayer game setup menu, renamed the button “Create” to “Host” for better clarity.

On the in-game option menu, renamed “Inside Information” to “Building Info on Map” for better clarity.

Added hot keys for “Collect Tax” and “Grant” in towns.

News about newly merged independent villages are only displayed if they are in an explored location on the map.

News about rebellions in enemy villages are only displayed when they are visible to you, considering the Fog of War and Unexplored Map settings.

On the in-game option menu (‘O’ key to open), you can now toggle the option of automatically prompting diplomatic requests from allies and friendly kingdoms. (You may also CTRL-T to toggle this option, without opening the option menu.)

The mouse scrolling method option, which was originally available on the in-game option menu, can now be changed using the ‘CTRL-L’ hot key during the game.

Gameplay Balance Improvements:

Damaged independent Fryhtan structures will be repaired slowly on their own over time.

Improved the AI’s behaviors on declaring war and offering to cease fire. They will tend less to declare war against you soon after a cease fire agreement.

Bug fixes:

Fixed the bug with display the hot key list in 800x600 mode.

Fixed the bug with the news about rebellions.

Fixed a bug with news about emerged independent towns.

Fixed a display bug with the option “natural resources at start” on the multiplayer new game setup menu.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Thanks !
The Mongol seat of power doesn't seem to work like it says. Not sure if the patch is responsible.
stampsjr: The Mongol seat of power doesn't seem to work like it says. Not sure if the patch is responsible.
I haven't checked it out in depth yet, but I'm not really a fan of this patch. The P button no longer pauses the game and ctrl+T doesn't work in cheat mode. I think they set the new hotkeys to work regardless of whether you pressed just the key or ctrl+ key. If you click on a category in a fort such as leadership or loyalty etc. it will never ever ever switch back to the default view no matter which fort you click on. So figuring out which units are spies requires checking the spy command, which won't tell you their other stats. (EDIT: figured out that getting it to switch to default view requires clicking on the hit points stat.) Plus it seems to crash more and the save games aren't compatible with the older version, but the new will load the old. Windowed mode sounds neat I suppose tho.

There's just more bugs than new features. I'd like to see fryhtans be able to raise any other type of fryhtan as their all high. We also need a way to gain new independent towns on all maps so the fryhtans can enslave them. Perhaps allow fryhtans to build them or cause towns with extremely low loyalty to automatically abdicate. Or perhaps fryhtans could enslave non-independent towns as well once they've crushed their forts and camps?

I'd also like a way to train already powerful units as spies without having to somehow surrender them to the enemy and then bribe them back. Perhaps just be able to put them in a espionage college? It would also be nice if I could choose to not accept surrenders, even when the king is my spy. It's happened once or twice as a glitch so I had command of their king. Couldn't order the other units around tho.

I'd really love a way to get rid of lakes like I can with rocks using the otherwise nearly pointless porcupine, or perhaps tell the engine not to generate them in the first place.

It would also be neat if I could demote my king so I can promote a new one without having to kill the previous king. And if we could get map spawned heroes to always walk straight to the kings fort and not just the nearest fort or camp so I don't have to pause the game and track them down every time that'd be great.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by chaoislife
Hi... I have SK2 HD from GOG and a friend have SK2 HD from Steam...

So, we have the idea of start a multiplayer game and unfortunally we don't can play this on line!

After some tries i see that the GOG version is "2.10C HD" and STEAM version is "2.10E HD". :(

Well... When the 2 versions will be equal?

[edited]

No chance? :(
Post edited October 31, 2017 by legrandmenteur
legrandmenteur: Hi... I have SK2 HD from GOG and a friend have SK2 HD from Steam...

So, we have the idea of start a multiplayer game and unfortunally we don't can play this on line!

After some tries i see that the GOG version is "2.10C HD" and STEAM version is "2.10E HD". :(

Well... When the 2 versions will be equal?

[edited]

No chance? :(
Did you try the patch on Enlight's website?

http://www.7k2hd.com/patch/
Post edited November 14, 2017 by the3dfxdude