It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I run the game at 1440p (my monitor is 1440p), there are all these weird lines on the screen that move around when i move the camera, no matter what other graphics settings I turn off. Then I set the resolution to 1080p, it fixes. Anyone know what's wrong?

Side note, I bought the game on 4-29-22 and the game came with the option for widescreen already including 1920x1080 and 2560x1440, so I didn't need the widescreen fix. I tried using the fix anyway to see if it would fix the lines glitch, but the game just didn't start at all once I put it in the game directory.
Attachments:
Post edited April 30, 2022 by joega722
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
unfortunately the only fix for now is to set the resolution to 1920 * 1080
joega722: If I run the game at 1440p (my monitor is 1440p), there are all these weird lines on the screen that move around when i move the camera, no matter what other graphics settings I turn off. Then I set the resolution to 1080p, it fixes. Anyone know what's wrong?

Side note, I bought the game on 4-29-22 and the game came with the option for widescreen already including 1920x1080 and 2560x1440, so I didn't need the widescreen fix. I tried using the fix anyway to see if it would fix the lines glitch, but the game just didn't start at all once I put it in the game directory.
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Second_Sight#Peixoto.27s_patch

use this, do not exceed 1920x1080 resolution, but this patch will automatically bring the game to your monitor's native resolution without graphical issues