It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've updated the Windows installer for SRPG Black Edition to version 2.2.4. Please download the new installer in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog for 2.2.4:

ADDED
* Added much more variation to enemy names

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Patches coming out at a slower pace, no gameplay balance adjustments... after the usual rapid flurry of updates, this change of pace is kind of hard to get used to :D

Thanks for the update!
marukyuu: Patches coming out at a slower pace, no gameplay balance adjustments... after the usual rapid flurry of updates, this change of pace is kind of hard to get used to :D

Thanks for the update!
Can someone please tell me how to download this new installer ?

I have the GOG app installed on my computer but I don't see any indication of updates.

Thank you
Do you mean the Galaxy Client?
You can click on the game in either the "My Games" section or the sidebar, then choose More > Download Extras. There you will find the game installer.
marukyuu: Do you mean the Galaxy Client?
You can click on the game in either the "My Games" section or the sidebar, then choose More > Download Extras. There you will find the game installer.
Thank you