It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The pc version's video files for Rayman Origins are of a lower quality than it's console brethren, which can be fixed. Keep in mind that these are much larger files, but it sure makes up for it in quality. Nothing too special here, just another deal of overwriting the old video files with the new.

The console video files can be found here:
http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/697-rayman-origins-ps3-videos/
Post edited February 20, 2018 by EnforcerSunWoo
Removed due to incorrect info
Post edited April 27, 2016 by timmy010
timmy010: just compared retail to gog. as far as i can tell, gog is updated to 1.02. unfortunately the exe is corrupt and replacing it with ubisoft's retail release does fix a few annoying problems. currently in talks with ubisoft about this since gog won't play ball and use ubisoft's exe and insist on using their own.
No, it isn't 1.02. You cannot use the d-pad diagonals with the GOG version, which was fixed with the patched exe.
EnforcerSunWoo: No, it isn't 1.02. You cannot use the d-pad diagonals with the GOG version, which was fixed with the patched exe.
Apologies. You're correct. Gog's readme claims it's 1.02. However, if you test it against the retail and patch notes, it is 1.00. I'll bring this to ubi's attention. :-)
EnforcerSunWoo: No, it isn't 1.02. You cannot use the d-pad diagonals with the GOG version, which was fixed with the patched exe.
timmy010: Apologies. You're correct. Gog's readme claims it's 1.02. However, if you test it against the retail and patch notes, it is 1.00. I'll bring this to ubi's attention. :-)
Goodluck with getting Ubisoft to issue the patches here. Remember that they don't even have the patches available on Uplay for some reason. If they don't issue the patches, at least there is a workable fix for the GOG version currently.
EnforcerSunWoo: Goodluck with getting Ubisoft to issue the patches here. Remember that they don't even have the patches available on Uplay for some reason. If they don't issue the patches, at least there is a workable fix for the GOG version currently.
I have the retail copy with patches. So if gog is willing to accept a "community" patch as an official download then that's doable. My only concern is if I'm having to unofficially patch my digital copy, then why wouldn't I just use the retail copy and just make a Dropbox digital copy of that.
i've been at gog and ubisofts for literally months. this is how i understand the situation. ubisoft possibly made the mistake of providing outdated builds to gog. this is where it becomes complicated

however, it is not for ubisoft to update it. even though devs on other game releases do update their games, they ask gog to request it.

gog on the other hand won't acknowledge this as an issue, they won't ask ubisoft for the patch. but they do seem to agree that patching requests has to go through them

neither party is helpful.

as i understand it, the retail disc is drm-free and automatically patches it fairly painlessly. so if gog had version 1.00, i don't see why they would struggle to get the patch even though it literally doesn't ask for a cd key or any other form of drm.
Hi folks,

We've updated the game with the 1.02 patch as of February 20th, 2018. If you have any issues with the updated game, please let us know via our Support department :)

Edit: this does not concern the video quality mentioned in the OP, however.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi folks,

We've updated the game with the 1.02 patch as of February 20th, 2018. If you have any issues with the updated game, please let us know via our Support department :)

thank you soooooooo much
JudasIscariot: Hi folks,

Nice. Hopefully as GOG grows publishers & developers will stop abandoning their games on GOG without the latest updates.

I wonder if this was GOG, or if Ubisoft suddenly remembered GOG exists. If it's the latter does that mean we might be getting more Ubisoft games in the near future?

Edit: Though PCGamingWiki said that the Uplay version of this game wasn't patched either, so maybe it doesn't really mean anything other then Ubisoft finally got around to updating this game :/.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by user deleted