It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi everyone,

Version 1.0.3.530 of Pillars of Eternity is now available on your gameshelves for Windows (new patch + all-in-one installer), Mac (new patch), and Linux (new tarball archive).

This is the latest version that includes hotfixes which fixed a problem with adventurer hall-created companions not being able to unlock doors or chests and also fixed an issue where people were unable to open certain doors due to the Fog of War.

If you missed the 1.03 update, the full changelog can be found here: http://www.gog.com/forum/pillars_of_eternity/pillars_of_eternity_has_been_updated_to_version_103/page1

Thanks and enjoy!
mickabouille: Also, the numbering is strange :)
Windows and Mac have version numbers in 2.0.x and linux has 1.1.x...
GOG installer/tarball versions :)
high rated
Hickory: How is it that an 80MB patch, requiring to replace 10MB of files, takes SO long to install? What the heck is going on with your installers, GOG?
The installer does not simply replaces the files. It needs to apply binary differential patch to over 9000 files :)
Hickory: If you have mods installed, remove them, particularly the IE mod.
M4xw0lf: Afaik IEmod only changes the Assembly-csharp.dll; I already had to remove it for the original 1.0.3 patch. That was also the only file the patcher complained about that time. Now everything is marked as incorrect version, this cannot possibly be right.
The only thing I can recommend to try would be to uninstall and re-install the game and patch it as I have no idea what that mod changes AFTER you play the game with it.

Make sure to back up your saves as well :)
TheCeeMon: Mac user here! This might sound stupid but do i have to install the 1.03 patch at all or will the patch 1.0.3.530
alone do the trick? I understood from the first post in this thread that 1.0.3.530 includes the 1.03 AND the hotfix for the lockpick bug etc.? am i right or did i misunderstand it? I have tried to install them both but when i try to install the 1.0.3.530 after the 1.03 it keeps complaining that "this patch wont work on your game version".
Hello,
yes you have to install both patches in that order: 1.0.3 -> 1.0.3.530.
Could you please provide content of: ~/Library/Application Support/GOG.com/Patcher/Patcher.log ?
Post edited April 10, 2015 by _Lectral