It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know what the new patch is that has just appeared yesterday - called 3.02 (GOG-15)? There aren't any patch notes (latest are for 3.02 on 24th March) and I can't see any notes about a new patch on the Steam version of Pillars either. Just wondering if its fixing some mysterious problem with the GOG version..

(For some reason in the Rollback area for Pillars, GoG Galaxy says that "the version you are currently on is no longer available - which is weird since I thought I was on v3.02, which is still listed as a rollback option.)
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
Zekiel79: Does anyone know what the new patch is that has just appeared yesterday - called 3.02 (GOG-15)? There aren't any patch notes (latest are for 3.02 on 24th March) and I can't see any notes about a new patch on the Steam version of Pillars either. Just wondering if its fixing some mysterious problem with the GOG version..

(For some reason in the Rollback area for Pillars, GoG Galaxy says that "the version you are currently on is no longer available - which is weird since I thought I was on v3.02, which is still listed as a rollback option.)
There is no update, it was an internal thing.
Zekiel79: Does anyone know what the new patch is that has just appeared yesterday - called 3.02 (GOG-15)? There aren't any patch notes (latest are for 3.02 on 24th March) and I can't see any notes about a new patch on the Steam version of Pillars either. Just wondering if its fixing some mysterious problem with the GOG version..

Hickory: There is no update, it was an internal thing.
Thank you!