It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have assumed that we will never have Galaxy for Linux but they do not even provide us with patches to update the games, they make us download 24Gb in each update.
hchilde: I have assumed that we will never have Galaxy for Linux but they do not even provide us with patches to update the games, they make us download 24Gb in each update.
I prefer to do full downloads even on Windows, because this way I am receiving more consistent game distribution.
Also, you might want to google "gogrepo" and start using it.
Also, I have yet to receive a blue dot for this game, in spite of at least 5 updates since the big turn-based update. In any case, I also always download full versions, even for Windows games that supply patches, but it is kind of a pain when the biggest games I own keep getting updated right now, when my Internet connection is at its worst. It will take me at least a week to update this game, and there is one other that is even bigger in the queue.