It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Generally having an ultra-high perception is worthless. Having around 3+ guys with just high per would net better results. So cleric, val and jubi are a safe bet. Take a few foci on a cleric maybe. Ekun with sacred12/EA2/Ra6 works too.
If you specifically want someone with high per that's not useless it'd be some motherless tripper like a budget trip vivi from unfair guide or maybe a fister from the same guide. Long story short, you probably want some melee motherless monk build if you want to be relevant in combat while at it.
InEffect: Ekun with sacred12/EA2/Ra6 works too.
Does that mean teamwork feats sacred huntsman gives to his pet would interact with other squad members too?
So they wouldn't be a waste for archer Ekun. If i give Okbo outflank, for example, will Okbo benefit from it, fighting along with Valerie (which has outflank too), while Ekun just makes some pew-pew stuff from a distance?

Or you just imply Ekun as melee performer in this case?
Hector87: Does that mean teamwork feats sacred huntsman gives to his pet would interact with other squad members too?
So they wouldn't be a waste for archer Ekun. If i give Okbo outflank, for example, will Okbo benefit from it, fighting along with Valerie (which has outflank too), while Ekun just makes some pew-pew stuff from a distance?

Or you just imply Ekun as melee performer in this case?
Yes, they will work on the pet. I don't see a point in trying to make ekun himself to be usable in melee.
InEffect: Yes, they will work on the pet. I don't see a point in trying to make ekun himself to be usable in melee.
Sounds nice.

And It seems monster tactician's summons gonna benefit from each other as well, without an inquisitor need to stay inbetween them. Right?
If so, how do those summons perform on unfair diffciulty? As i remember from my previous unfair playthrought with neutral good generalist wizard, high level summons were huge disapoinment as they couldnt do a shit to late-end game mobs, so at some point i've almost stopped to use them.
In other side, fully buffed pet still can bring its AC and AB at some respectable levels even for those stages of the game, being able at least not to die instantly.

So does monster tactitian make any difference or all the summons are just bound to be a cannon fodder no matter what?
Hector87: And It seems monster tactician's summons gonna benefit from each other as well, without an inquisitor need to stay inbetween them. Right?
It used to not work. Not sure if that was fixed as the class is not good enough to run on unfair.

Hector87: In other side, fully buffed pet still can bring its AC and AB at some respectable levels even for those stages of the game, being able at least not to die instantly.
Pets are useful early. Starting from midgame they kinda fall off since anything without mirror has a decent chance to just be murdered and all the time and resources for buffing them go to waste. It's fine if you have nothing better, but I generally prefer using pets to plug holes and finish off controlled enemies by that point. AoE buffs are sufficient for that role.

Hector87: So does monster tactitian make any difference or all the summons are just bound to be a cannon fodder no matter what?
The main problem with monster tactician is... well... monsters. Best summon in the game is animate dead, which requires no feats and so any cleric is a better summoner than monster tactician. That's the reality of it.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by InEffect
Hm, ok)

Just two more questions:

1) Since Linzi gonna be removed from party in cha 7, can bard be replaced with any other class (or few, that are workin' together) in terms of party buffs. Is there any other scource of competence bonuses? Do they have some good unique spells i cant acces otherwise?

In terms of roleplay I dont like the idea to hire random buddy, i didnt used to, at the end of the game just to fill that hole. In other side, hiring another bard at the start while you already have one is quite pointless, because story-wise it feels right to have Linzi with ya almost all the time.

2) Is there any way to create some kind of cleric/rogue character?
Since divine agent isnt implemented in the game, and they arent gonna implement it in sequel as far as i know. Back in Baldur's Gate series it was my favored archtype.
Hector87: 1) Since Linzi gonna be removed from party in cha 7, can bard be replaced with any other class (or few, that are workin' together) in terms of party buffs. Is there any other scource of competence bonuses? Do they have some good unique spells i cant acces otherwise?
Val is the best bard in the game. We don't need the bloody midget anyway.

Hector87: In terms of roleplay I dont like the idea to hire random buddy, i didnt used to, at the end of the game just to fill that hole. In other side, hiring another bard at the start while you already have one is quite pointless, because story-wise it feels right to have Linzi with ya almost all the time.
Roleplay vs efficiency is what everyone decides for themselves. I generally do one or two mercs at most.

Hector87: 2) Is there any way to create some kind of cleric/rogue character?
Since divine agent isnt implemented in the game, and they arent gonna implement it in sequel as far as i know. Back in Baldur's Gate series it was my favored archtype.
It would be if vivi wisdom cognatogen wasn't bugged. As is... sacred is as good as it gets on that front. They do get trickery iirc.
If we go into RP builds territory we can do with asmodeus trickery/something Ecc15/TM1/Something full bab4, but there are so many internal contradictions I'm not even sure where to start there since cleric doesn't want to be in melee to have his casting disrupted, wants to be a caster ramping wis to scale archons aura and blade barrier, while rogue part would probably want dex and scale ecb, which would run into bab problems and so on. Long story short, it's certainly possible, but will be hard or impossible to extract any tangible benefits out of it. With CotW there is vindicator that can help with the BAB part of the equation and make melee divine characters better, but I don't like CotW for other changes it makes that can't be turned off.
InEffect: Val is the best bard in the game. We don't need the bloody midget anyway.
Well, i think she *could* be the best bard in the game.
But, takin' into account her attitude towards poetry and such stuff, leveling her as a bard would be almost as cruel as taking a level of deliverer, actually forcing her to worship some diety)

InEffect: It would be if vivi wisdom cognatogen wasn't bugged.
Wut? They still didnt fix it? I beleive i've wrote about this in their group at least year ago.

But if we assume they did, what it would be then?)

InEffect: Long story short, it's certainly possible, but will be hard or impossible to extract any tangible benefits out of it.
Yep, i know it's quite an odd combo to work with.
Hector87: Well, i think she *could* be the best bard in the game.
But, takin' into account her attitude towards poetry and such stuff, leveling her as a bard would be almost as cruel as taking a level of deliverer, actually forcing her to worship some diety)
Depends what you count as a bard. There are established cases of pretty weird bards. Rapping, dancing, reciting, chanting, cursing... you name it. In case of val I think she mastered the ancient arts of Karen and uses her nagging as a weapon.

Hector87: But if we assume they did, what it would be then?)
erastil community/animal cler18/V2. You are still a caster cler, get cognatogen from vivi and get trickery and perception from there as well as perception and trickery. A good deal. Toss him a bow so he doesn't run into melee and he'll even do some damage since there are so many ranged AB items in the game.
Thanks for the aswers, man)
Cheers)
Hi InEffect, hope you're doing well!

I stumbled unto this build and i'm really curious what you'd think about it, looks like its meme enough to work

Unfair able non spellcasting heavy armor Tank on r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Harry_Azz
Won't look at reddit, but ultimately you'd still need spellcasters to cover for the shortcomings of a non-spellcasting tank. The reason, why we want our tanks to cast, is not cause we can't reach the target AC without spells, but because we can do more than being an immovable object while at it.

That and the fact that without mirror any tank is more than twice as likely to get hit, so it's only unfair viable in a sense that you can drag it through. It'd still die a lot more than anything with mirror.
Post edited January 12, 2021 by InEffect
Hi !

really love your builds ! Thank you.

Was wondering if you're planning to publish build for WotR ? So many possibilities with the new classes, subclasses and mythic paths !
Loogd: Hi !

really love your builds ! Thank you.

Was wondering if you're planning to publish build for WotR ? So many possibilities with the new classes, subclasses and mythic paths !
Maybe. I'm not rushing to buy it as it stands. Once the paid betatest aka launch is sorted I'll get it at a discount or maybe one of my friends will gift it to me, then I'll play it early. If I do play it, editing my notes doesn't take terribly much time to make it usable by others.
Well, can't wait to see your (maybe) builds for wotr !

Also, I had a question regarding your weapon of choice for 2H build like the melee sorc. Why the greataxe ?
I would think that fauchard are better due to the crit range, or staff if you're dipping monk for the extra attack.

Is it only because kingmaker provide you with really cool greataxes ? If so, what are good alternatives if you don't know what weapons will be available to you (like in "beneath the stolen lands" or "wotr") ?

Thanks !