It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded new installers (PC and Mac) for Papers, Please that support for the following languages:

French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Japanese, and Russian.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Merci au dev' et à GOG!
Vos papiers, S'il vous plait
Hello,

Else the new languages, what else?
Yanx: Hello,

Else the new languages, what else?
That's it for now, we didn't get anything else in the changelog :)
JudasIscariot: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Japanese, and Russian.
No Polish? I saw a translation on the Internet several weeks ago, but it was unfinished.
JudasIscariot: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Japanese, and Russian.
JamesBond007: No Polish? I saw a translation on the Internet several weeks ago, but it was unfinished.
Was it an official translation? We can't really include unofficial translations, sorry :(
Post edited February 13, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Hello, when will there be the 1.1.62-Version? I think this version has a bug because it crashes when clicking "SLEEP" on the night screen to go to the next day. It seems there is a fix for this as mentioned on the papers please support-Site.

Until now I was very happy with all the games I bought on gog but I would have bought it on another website if I knew there was no way to get the newest version on gog. :-/
JamesBond007: No Polish? I saw a translation on the Internet several weeks ago, but it was unfinished.
No Polish allowed. *Stamp* Glory to Arstotzka.

In all seriousness, that sucks. Is there any way to find the translation if it is unofficial?
Jonesy89: No Polish allowed. *Stamp* Glory to Arstotzka.

In all seriousness, that sucks. Is there any way to find the translation if it is unofficial?
You can get it here - http://gamesub.pl/spolszczenia/download-info/papers-please/

However, I cannot confirm that everything is translated. Also, the game must be updated to version 1.1.60 (not tested on 1.1.62) and existing savegames will be incompatible.
Jonesy89: No Polish allowed. *Stamp* Glory to Arstotzka.

JamesBond007: You can get it here - http://gamesub.pl/spolszczenia/download-info/papers-please/

However, I cannot confirm that everything is translated. Also, the game must be updated to version 1.1.60 (not tested on 1.1.62) and existing savegames will be incompatible.
it's working with 1.1.60+ - there were no changes in base langpack in 1.1.62. since translation 1.2 there are no issues with saved games. and it's everything translated as in other lang versions. by everything I mean what author allowed in added multilang support. we are working on adding translation to official game releases.
Post edited March 23, 2014 by cienislaw
Thanks. I still hope for Polish translation on GOG.com. This one or different, I don't care. Glory to Arstotzka!
JamesBond007: Thanks. I still hope for Polish translation on GOG.com. This one or different, I don't care. Glory to Arstotzka!
it is already included in 1.1.63 beta available on Steam and will be included in next stable version in all distribution channels.