It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry, I just read all the "is this fixed" threads I could find, but still couldn't reach a definite conclusion, so I'l just ask: Is this game playable from beginning to end? Like so many other gognards, I got the "vanilla + 4 DLCs" version for free, and I'm considering getting the 80%-off Japanese Incentive on the weekend sale. But I'll only do that if I'm actually able to play the full game, since I have no interest on playing up to whatever mission it is that's broken, if any still is. I might consider unofficial fixes if they actually fix the thing, I just want no surprises. For what this DLC costs, I might nab two working games, after all.
This question / problem has been solved by HertogJanimage
I am wondering the same honestly.
Time's running out :-S.
Uh... bump?
Chandoraa: I just want no surprises.
Many are like you, so we didn't test the fanpatch.
If you wan't no surprise, don't buy, or buy and don't play.
Some clarification since it's on sale this weekend:
The base game contained minor none game breaking bugs till 1.04.
1.06 is the version needed for the Japanese Incentive DLC. That's the version that introduced the game breaking bug.
Currently it's 1.07and still broken, unless it had an update I missed.

Some unofficial bug fixes have been made available, 1 by GOG. Some but not all problems were fixed.
I can't remember if the GA bug has been fixed.

JI DLC campaign was working fine last time I played it under 1.06 or 1.07.
Ta for teh post, altho it seems there's still no definitive answer :/

Was going to buy in this Promo, but not with brokenness.
HertogJan: Snip.
We're finally making some progress, thanks! :-) So, if I understood correctly:

- The Japanese Incentive is an entirely independent campaign with no bearings at all in the main campaign, and it is playable from beginning to end.

- The Japanese Incentive will not fix the main campaign by itself. If anything, broadly speaking, it might have helped breaking it.

- What may or may not have fixed the main campaign (game-breaking bugs at least) are the unofficial patches, from GOG or otherwise. From the other topics I understand that either they're fixing it for some people but not others or nobody's even tried them for the last half a year.

- Kalypso is relentless in its not giving a damn about this game, which is undoubtably a very clever business decision, bound to make us all rush to buy any new games they put out in the future.
Post edited August 27, 2016 by Chandoraa
Chandoraa: Snip ...
Kalypso stated something like they couldn't support a game which was over 1.5 years old. Though they could break it shortly before.
I had several Kalypso titles on my wishlist, but removed them all. If they don't support paying customers, they obviously don't want my money.
Chandoraa: Snip ...
HertogJan: Kalypso stated something like they couldn't support a game which was over 1.5 years old. Though they could break it shortly before.
That claim kinda gave me an epiphany of sorts: I can't support this game either. Screw it, I'm done caring. I got what I paid for, I guess. Huge shame about those who didn't, though, and best of luck to those still pushing for a fix. Here's the original source of the "we cannot fix the game we broke for you because we're too busy selling you other games that may or may not work" claim. Can't say I strongly disagree with the closing post.
I just replayed part of the 4 DLC version, without the JI DLC installed.
Installer version 2.3.0.14

My findings:
- 1st map is fine
- Georgia Avenue is fine
- 2 out of 3 DLC lack people and cars

Fix for the DLC maps: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6eiuo9
Place the files in ...\Omerta - City Of Gangsters\Packs\Maps and overwrite the old ones.

Used a contact form to inform GOG about this.
Post edited August 28, 2016 by HertogJan
HertogJan: Some clarification since it's on sale this weekend:
The base game contained minor none game breaking bugs till 1.04.
1.06 is the version needed for the Japanese Incentive DLC. That's the version that introduced the game breaking bug.
Currently it's 1.07and still broken, unless it had an update I missed.

Some unofficial bug fixes have been made available, 1 by GOG. Some but not all problems were fixed.
I can't remember if the GA bug has been fixed.

JI DLC campaign was working fine last time I played it under 1.06 or 1.07.
Do the fixes still have to be used or has the game since been updated
Post edited November 09, 2016 by Master911
Weird to be quoted and not seeing it as notification.

I haven't redownloaded the installers since I posted the above and haven't heared from GOG. Installers probably haven't been updated.