It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My specs:
Windows XP Home 32 SP3
AMD Radeon HD 6850

So, when I run the game on the old drivers from 2010 everything works fine. After updating my drivers to the newest version (8.982.0.0) I get the ntdll.dll error when I start the game normally and the atioglxx.dll error when I try to start by nwnmain.exe. I took the atioglxx.dll file from my old 2010 driver and put it in my NWN folder. When I try to run the game that way my computer keeps restarting. I also tried many other atioglxx.dll files that I had downloaded but they didn't work. The atioglxx.dll file I'm currently using is 6.14.10.11762. My old 2010 driver atioglxx.dll file is 6.14.10.10362.

Please don't send me any links to other topics like this one, I've read them all and didn't find the answer.

Thanks for help.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Kicek11
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply