It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pleasuration: I've purchased the game via you guys.
I've loaded the game for myself and my little brother.
I've loaded the same 1 copy I've purchased for my brother but getting error messages regarding same CD-Key being used.
Do I really have to purchase another copy of the game from you guys just to play a simple Multilayer LAN game with my little brother?
lightfoot8: http://www.gog.com/forum/neverwinter_nights_diamond/lan_multiplayer/post2
I tried the same thing and got the same message. did you find a resolution bkuz I couldn't figure out a way to purchase another game with different code keys
Hello!

I've bought nwn diamond 4 hours ago, I sent the message for getting the CD-Key, but I have not recieved anything yet. Is it usually so slow? Perhaps I am being impatient, don't know.
Hi I like my CDs key for my NWN 2. Aready have the NWN Diamond. But I still need the Neverwinter Nights 2 Cd keys thx you.
moraa106: Hi I like my CDs key for my NWN 2. Aready have the NWN Diamond. But I still need the Neverwinter Nights 2 Cd keys thx you.
They should be displayed in your shelf under the installer links on the left.
Azalea12: Hello!

I've bought nwn diamond 4 hours ago, I sent the message for getting the CD-Key, but I have not recieved anything yet. Is it usually so slow? Perhaps I am being impatient, don't know.
It has to be sent by a person, so it usually takes a day - have you already received it? I got mine within the day I asked for it and that was during the Summer Sale, so you should probably already have it, check your mail! ;)
Green_Hilltop: It has to be sent by a person, so it usually takes a day - have you already received it? I got mine within the day I asked for it and that was during the Summer Sale, so you should probably already have it, check your mail! ;)
I'm thinking he's received the keys by now (note the post you quoted was Jan 6). ;)
I needmy CD keys for nenverwinter nights 2. and no there not in my Cds I don't have the CD keys for nwn 2 I need the private CD keys not the one every one has.
Can some one PLS send me my NWN 2 CD keys for god sakes. Its been 2 days. And I still don't have my DAMN very own real CD keys for NWN2 hurry up. I paid for this. Can you just pls send the real private CD keys for NWN2 F..K
Just waiting the serial key for Neverwinter Nights Diamdong too :)
Post edited September 15, 2014 by mikibroki
moraa106: Can some one PLS send me my NWN 2 CD keys for god sakes. Its been 2 days. And I still don't have my DAMN very own real CD keys for NWN2 hurry up. I paid for this. Can you just pls send the real private CD keys for NWN2 F..K
I didn't notice your post until now. Surely you've been helped. But in case you haven't, you don't need to apply for CD keys for NWN2. They are in your game library. Just click on NWN2 and you'll see them.

Also, civility may have gotten you an answer faster. People don't usually like to see or respond to irate posts. But I can say that it can get you a free meal sometimes at McDonald's! :)
Hi, the key you guys gave me is not working for online play. Could you please give me my keys please?

Thank you
mikibroki: Just waiting the serial key for Neverwinter Nights Diamdong too :)
I just got mine 3 minutes ago. You should have yours soon, I would hope.

If you haven't seen it yet, I'm having a treasure hunt in NWN in 4 or 5 weeks.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_great_neverwinter_nights_treasure_hunt_donations_and_signup
CD Key please!!
Rascal69: CD Key please!!
For NWN1 see the sticky on the top of the previous page..
For NWN2 your keys are on your account page
Hiyas, just redownloaded NWN 1 Diamond but unfortunately my CD Keys are invalid could I request replacements please?

Thanks

Edit: Oops wasn't paying attention saw the message above doing that sorry!
Post edited October 26, 2014 by ValerieJean