It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And as a general advice, always backup your NWN EE installation directory and the settings directory ~/.local/share/Neverwinter Nights/ before doing an update!
V4V: Try to start the file "start.sh" in the command line terminal. If you see this error,

Running Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
Registering crash signal handlers.
Working Directory For Game Install Is: /home/username/Games
Working Directory For Your Resources Is: /home/username/.local/share/Neverwinter Nights
Could not divine nwn base data directory. Have to give up.
Make sure you are starting the game with your working directory setto the appropriate platform directory (i.e. <GAMEDATA>/bin/linux-x86)

("username" being your own username), then this will fix it:

Edit the start.sh and change the line

./"bin/linux-x86/nwmain-linux"

to the following TWO lines:

cd bin/linux-x86
./"nwmain-linux"

The game should start normally then. Strangely, this is the only change to the start.sh from the former release. I don't know why they changed this, as it breaks the game!? Hopefully, Beamdog will fix the new installer soon.

That said, I also would be nice if they'd release non-Galaxy (aka "offline") patch files instead of only a full install file, as they did for the Windows version.

Dear Beamdog, thanks for supporting Linux, but please treat it with the same level of regard as the Windows version!
Thank you, but I tried this, and it just launched with a message about a fatal error instead of not launching at all.

The issue turned out to be OpenSSL related and it is detailed here. That workaround solved it for Windows. What about Linux?
Post edited June 02, 2021 by rawmilk905
But what about all the other modules that I downloaded from the Vault? It isn't loading anymore. The only modules that is showing is The Aielund Saga/Auren Saga in the community tab and a bunch of crap in the local tab, like a bunch of CEP thingies and the Pretty Good Character Creator. All the Endless Nights content that I downloaded and went through days of hell to make the PRC work on it simply vanished.

Does this means that all the third parties modules are no longer supported or something?
niizzy: Does this means that all the third parties modules are no longer supported or something?
Other modules should appear in the local tab. Maybe you need to reinstall them? This is just a guess however. Your best shot may be to look for help on the Beamdog forums: https://forums.beamdog.com/. I haven't tried other third party modules on this version apart from modules that use standard assets. These work without problems.
Post edited June 04, 2021 by Sarafan
Sarafan: Other modules should appear in the local tab. Maybe you need to reinstall them? This is just a guess however. Your best shot may be to look for help on the Beamdog forums: https://forums.beamdog.com/. I haven't tried other third party modules on this version apart from modules that use standard assets. These work without problems.
Like I said, they aren't on the local tab. I'll try to re-install them if I remember how do to that, all I remember it was absolutely hell to edit all the modules in the toolset to make them work with other mods.
Do they implement the development patches in here too or is it just the big numbered ones?
pippin15: Do they implement the development patches in here too or is it just the big numbered ones?
The big numbered only as of now.