It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I played all the best NWN2 modules "back in the day" (Harp & Chrysanthemum, Dark Waters, Subtlety of Thay, etc.), but the last couple of years I haven't been keeping up with the modding scene. Sifting through the modules over at nwnvault, I'm seeing a lot of ones with an 8.00+ rating that I've never seen before, and I don't know where to start. Any suggestions for any good newer modules? The one thing I don't like are sagas that are not finished yet, other than that, I'll play anything that's good.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by ajallan
There are several places to go to find good modules and are listed below:

1) The Neverwinter Nights Podcast

We regularly review Single Player Modules and have links to download them in the show notes.

2) NWN2 IGN Vault & Neverwinter Nexus Site

I can't post links yet, but google for the above sites.

Hope this helps!
The poster mentions having gone to the Vault already, so the question's not where to find modules, but which of the newer ones do people really enjoy.

The Neverwinter Nights Podcast does review modules, but it's not really a list of top modules. But since I can post links, here's the link to the podcast mentioned above: http://www.nwnpodcast.com/nwnp/

I don't think there's any place dedicated to reviewing modules anymore, so that wouldn't help for newer modules. On the other hand, the Academy of Modding excellence discusses, reviews, and votes on new modules as they come out, but you can only read them or participate in them if you offer to help with the voting and nominations.

So, I'll just mention some new-ish ones that I liked.

Wulverheim is a nice open-world sandbox type game that takes a lot of inspiration from Oblivion in terms of the town hubs, questing, buying houses, and it's very large. It used to be a PW, but it was released as a single-player module maybe 2 years ago, maybe less.

Fanglewood is a module from last summer, that I thought was fun, and a good length. It provides companions for hire, for your party.

Shaar Moan is a short comedy adventure in an undead crypt. I thought it was a lot of fun. Many "Thriller" references.