It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

If you have been experiencing 100% CPU usage in the Mac version of Master of Orion 2, please download the latest Mac installer ( master_of_orion_1_2_1.0.0.7 )as we have fixed this very odd issue with the game.

Thanks and have a nice day! :)
Thanks Judas! :D
Thanks for Mac users. Well, not for me. :P Anyway, you've done great! Good to see an update fixing a problem. This is called customer care. :)
I don't even own a Mac - but, by Toutatis, I respect GOG's efforts to address matters that other stores would just leave you to (try to) sort out for yourself. I never cease to be amazed at all the updates (fixes, expansions, additional languages, extra supplemental goodies, etc) I see appearing on GOG for the elderly games I've bought here. Good work, GOG :-)
Thank you guys. I don't even have a mac, but it's so great to see the updates for real problems. You guys are awesome for fixing the problems in old games.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

If you have been experiencing 100% CPU usage in the Mac version of Master of Orion 2, please download the latest Mac installer ( master_of_orion_1_2_1.0.0.7 )as we have fixed this very odd issue with the game.

Thanks for this Mac update, but it doesn't appear in the MOO 1+2 box in the My Games page (I'm clicking on the Mac tab). Where can I find it? The only Mac installer listed there, which I've already downloaded, is 1.0.0.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Bilko58: Thanks for this Mac update, but it doesn't appear in the MOO 1+2 box in the My Games page (I'm clicking on the Mac tab). Where can I find it? The only Mac installer listed there, which I've already downloaded, is 1.0.0.
Look for the last number by clicking on the link and seeing what the filename shows :) It should show 1.0.0.7 at the end :)