It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded the latest patch for IL-2 Sturmovik. Please visit your game shelves for the latest patch.

Changelog:

CmdUser console command shows only info allowed by server
Too long loadout bug in mission transfer is fixed
Killed gunner is now reported in the EventLog

Please keep in mind that this patch will NOT work with the old version 1.0.0 GOG installer so please make sure you have the latest installer version (main installer version = 2.0.0.6)

Thanks and happy flying! :)
Thank you.
Love you GOG!
Thanks guys!
Now i can return to the HyperLobby and find servers with the same version.
sorry for by bad knowleadge of my pc ... but my silly question is ..

how i can take the patch and when i take it from here how can i put it in my installed game ?

Thanks in advance and sorry guys ...
My mind was stop working properly after the amiga years of my youth..
I am unable to download this recent 4.12.2 patch, although it's available for download from my shelf. I have the 2.0.0.6 installer, from the initial install of the game. I am currently at v.4.10 of the game, and my downloader is v.3.6.0.0. I purchased the game just this past April 2014, so I am able to download successfully off the GoG site. Please advise guidance.
zetallguy: I am unable to download this recent 4.12.2 patch, although it's available for download from my shelf. I have the 2.0.0.6 installer, from the initial install of the game. I am currently at v.4.10 of the game, and my downloader is v.3.6.0.0. I purchased the game just this past April 2014, so I am able to download successfully off the GoG site. Please advise guidance.
Have you tried downloading it via your browser for now?
zetallguy: I am unable to download this recent 4.12.2 patch, although it's available for download from my shelf. I have the 2.0.0.6 installer, from the initial install of the game. I am currently at v.4.10 of the game, and my downloader is v.3.6.0.0. I purchased the game just this past April 2014, so I am able to download successfully off the GoG site. Please advise guidance.
JudasIscariot: Have you tried downloading it via your browser for now?
Hi, thanks for your response, it worked without the downloader. But I don't understand GoG's patch update numbering conventions. I had patch 4.10 when I downloaded the game last month. The new patch is numbered 4.12.2. Upon completing the download, a dialog box popped up saying the file "4.10" already exists. I was multitasking at the time and mistakenly allowed it to replace MY 4.10. The only change I see so far is a new opening screen to the game, and a different pic for a few in-game transitions.

* My point is: why did I do this install, and does 4.12.2 offer a true benefit over 4.10?
* Should I just uninstall the game entirely, and do a fresh download?
* I have a number of other joystick-related issues with the game, but I think this is enough for now. I have provided some attachments for your review. (GoG system wouldnt' allow me to upload anything over 200dpi, so images are not good.)

Lastly, I purchased a Logitech Extreme 3D joystick at the same time as FSX, and it has been working fine, as well as with War Thunder. I didn't check to see what JS's were more compatible with IL-2 FB.
Attachments:
JudasIscariot: Have you tried downloading it via your browser for now?
zetallguy: Hi, thanks for your response, it worked without the downloader. But I don't understand GoG's patch update numbering conventions. I had patch 4.10 when I downloaded the game last month. The new patch is numbered 4.12.2. Upon completing the download, a dialog box popped up saying the file "4.10" already exists. I was multitasking at the time and mistakenly allowed it to replace MY 4.10. The only change I see so far is a new opening screen to the game, and a different pic for a few in-game transitions.

* My point is: why did I do this install, and does 4.12.2 offer a true benefit over 4.10?
* I have a number of other joystick-related issues with the game, but I think this is enough for now. I have provided some attachments for your review. (GoG system wouldnt' allow me to upload anything over 200dpi, so images are not good.)

Lastly, I purchased a Logitech Extreme 3D joystick at the same time as FSX, and it has been working fine, as well as with War Thunder. I didn't check to see what JS's were more compatible with IL-2 FB.
If you are getting the "4.10" already exists" error after attempting to update to patch 4.12.2, please write to Support :)
zetallguy: Hi, thanks for your response, it worked without the downloader. But I don't understand GoG's patch update numbering conventions. I had patch 4.10 when I downloaded the game last month. The new patch is numbered 4.12.2. Upon completing the download, a dialog box popped up saying the file "4.10" already exists. I was multitasking at the time and mistakenly allowed it to replace MY 4.10. The only change I see so far is a new opening screen to the game, and a different pic for a few in-game transitions.

JudasIscariot: If you are getting the "4.10" already exists" error after attempting to update to patch 4.12.2, please write to Support :)
Thanks for the direction. Should I pose my other above questions to them as well?
Does the Downgrade Patch to 4.10 also work for 4.12.2 ?

Edit: I tried it. It worked. ;)
Post edited January 10, 2017 by Silverhawk170485