It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game starts and crashes right after the unreal engine intro. That is as fas a i get. I used to be able to play this but not anymore. 1.02
Just rebooted and unlugged 360.

Same thing. It tells me to disable the plugin if it is causing problems.

Verified game. Got a 20mb download and lots of configuring. Game started without the 360 plugged i this time. Plugged it in and it seems to work. So maybe something was corrupted
Post edited December 02, 2017 by wanazat
wanazat: Game starts and crashes right after the unreal engine intro. That is as fas a i get. I used to be able to play this but not anymore. 1.02
Just rebooted and unlugged 360.

Same thing. It tells me to disable the plugin if it is causing problems.

Verified game. Got a 20mb download and lots of configuring. Game started without the 360 plugged i this time. Plugged it in and it seems to work. So maybe something was corrupted
Don't feel too bad;
What's up with this game? It loads to the tray but wont display in the desk top? Music plays and I get the thumbnail in the tray, but I can't interact with a thumbnail..........WTF I could have done something constructive with my 30 bucks.
And GOG isn't taking any "New Topics",..what a waste of money.