It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Тим, как тебе?
Message to secret cossack:

I have managed to actually play Dwarf Fortress.

I still cannot figure out how to smelt things but at least I figured out how to make bone armor.

Still cannot outfit my military in bone armor for awesomeness because the equipment screen does not allow to pick that exact armor.
JudasIscariot: Message to secret cossack:

I still cannot figure out how to smelt things but at least I figured out how to make bone armor.

Still cannot outfit my military in bone armor for awesomeness because the equipment screen does not allow to pick that exact armor.
S̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶D̶F̶-̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶?̶ Welcome to our world, chum! Say hello to Toady One-style!
Which version did you try?

LynXsh: S̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶D̶F̶-̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶?̶ Welcome to our world, chum! Say hello to Toady One-style!
А ещё спросите - почему он так любит уходить в сторону от неприятных разговоров, эй Judas - Hey you?

LynXsh: S̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶D̶F̶-̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶?̶ Welcome to our world, chum! Say hello to Toady One-style!
I tried version 0.43.05 without any tiles. Any tileset I used ended up looking wrong and lagging on my machine. Plus they killed off the background musci so I am going to erase the DF folder I have now and start fresh without any tiles :D
Post edited July 25, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: I tried version 0.43.16 without any tiles. Any tileset I used ended up looking wrong and lagging on my machine. Plus they killed off the background musci so I am going to erase the DF folder I have now and start fresh without any tiles :D
There's no 0.43.16 AFAIK... But OK.
JudasIscariot: I tried version 0.43.16 without any tiles. Any tileset I used ended up looking wrong and lagging on my machine. Plus they killed off the background musci so I am going to erase the DF folder I have now and start fresh without any tiles :D
LynXsh: There's no 0.43.16 AFAIK... But OK.
Sorry, I meant to type 0.43.05, I think I got the version number mixed up with a tile set or something...it's been a long weekend :D
JudasIscariot: Sorry, I meant to type 0.43.05, I think I got the version number mixed up with a tile set or something...it's been a long weekend :D
I'd suggest you to stick to 0.43.03 for a while. There's no DT for 0.43.04+. And it's THE pain in ass to play without DT.
JudasIscariot: I have managed to actually play Dwarf Fortress.
Is it possible to release DF on GOG?
Casval_Deikun: Is it possible to release DF on GOG?
За что ты так не любишь Йурия?
Если я правильно понимаю, эта игра может представлять... ммм... определённые сложности в технической поддержке и возможностях отката на предыдущие версии.
JudasIscariot: Sorry, I meant to type 0.43.05, I think I got the version number mixed up with a tile set or something...it's been a long weekend :D
LynXsh: I'd suggest you to stick to 0.43.03 for a while. There's no DT for 0.43.04+. And it's THE pain in ass to play without DT.
The only thing I found annoying so far is corpse removal:

1. a Dwarf dies in his shop, I have burial receptacles with coffins ready to go and set for burial. The Dwarf corpse continues to rot and emit miasma.

2. I have various vermin remains unrotted and I have a cook with a kitchen. The remains are in the pile designated as food. The kitchen is not that far away and yet the dwarf cancels the job because he cannot find any food.

3. I want to make things out of bones because why not? Problem is that a) no dwarf will send the bone over to the craftsdwarf nor will the craftsdwarf go out and get any and the bone just sits there. Dwarves will, however, happily drag the said bones to a burial receptacle.
Sanjuro: За что ты так не любишь Йурия?

Если я правильно понимаю, эта игра может представлять... ммм... определённые сложности в технической поддержке и возможностях отката на предыдущие версии.
Почему не люблю?

Tales of Maj’Eyal тут присутствует и оперативно обновляться.
Casval_Deikun: Tales of Maj’Eyal тут присутствует и оперативно обновляться.
Так она же с ДРМ :)
Приятно, мелодично! Спасибо!
IpseSan: Так она же с ДРМ :)
На этом месте поподробнее. Где он там?