It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roundlay: Scratch that: the solution below allowed me to log in, finally, but resulted in the same offline issue.

I solved the issue by replacing the content of the Steam plugin folder at C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\ with version 0.54 of the Steam plugin https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-steam/releases/tag/v0.54
WOW it works! Thanks I almost reconnect and lost all of my 250+ customized cover arts, no way I'm redoing that. Hope the official integration come out this year.
LOL. Still problems with Steam integration? Oh, how it is possible? What a surprise.
p0k3m0n: LOL. Still problems with Steam integration? Oh, how it is possible? What a surprise.
Version v0.56 not been causing issues it been staying connected the issue with v0.55 and before from what I saw

but the connection issue is fixed in v0.56 from how long i been using it which is over a week now
v0.56 nothing fix for me, as always steam integration is offline without possibility to reconnect. Pretty useless...
joshep666: v0.56 nothing fix for me, as always steam integration is offline without possibility to reconnect. Pretty useless...
Did you disconnect the plugin and close GOG galaxy before replacing the plugin files?
joshep666: v0.56 nothing fix for me, as always steam integration is offline without possibility to reconnect. Pretty useless...
I already have v0.56 (manifest.json shows this version). But still offline. Tried to disconnect and connect.
I also could not log in via browser and mobile Steam app. They showed "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later" error.
But I logged in via mobile app after I started VPN.
Browser did not work with VPN. It showed that error.
Steam desktop client logins without VPN.
GOG Galaxy logins with VPN, connects and loads Steam games. But disconnects if I close GOG Galaxy, close VPN, start GOG Galaxy.
Maybe we just need to wait.

Update. I disconnected. Waited some days until browser could log in. Connected. Now it works.
Post edited March 21, 2021 by ErmineMD
Latest update just went live today, still didn't fix the Steam issue. I'm done.
MugsyNJ: Latest update just went live today, still didn't fix the Steam issue. I'm done.
I don't believe the Steam plugin has been updated
MugsyNJ: Latest update just went live today, still didn't fix the Steam issue. I'm done.
I just reinstalled the whole gog galaxy program and now it works.
cooperart: I just reinstalled the whole gog galaxy program and now it works.
That is usually a temporary fix. Also diconnecting and reconnecting is also a temporary fix. None of these methods fix it permanently.

Then when you intergrate it, it takes awhile depending on how many steam games you have. Then next time you go into gog galaxy again, it is disconnected...very frustrating problem. I even reported it several times to gog support. Im guessing the more people that report this issue, the better. Maybe they will help us people who always have this issue.

NOTE: As long as you don;t turn off your pc, it will stay synched. As soon as you turn off your pc for the day, turn it back one and try to go into gog galaxy steam synch...it fails.

Also, this is not only post forum topic about steam intergration not working:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/steam_integration

I won't post any more links to them, but there are many more posts if you just search the forum.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by Dimples123
As of 20th April 2021, still experiencing this problem.
Same for me. Still broken.
Yep. It is broken.
Broken
I give up. Steam integration is always failing. And in my case, it also crashes the whole client after a while. I have reported this problem several times to no avail. I'm sick of it, and that's why I never launch GOG Galaxy anymore. In fact, I've stopped buying GOG games for this reason. Galaxy is a pain in the a**.
Post edited April 22, 2021 by duxcorvan