It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@tszcheetah fix still works, just updated my line with the code given and it works.
Got it to work again with the replace-with-npsso-line fix.

Lime_Juice4: The problem is rather Sony or other third parties are not willing to cooperate. The fact that Sony or Valve are constantly changing their APIs speaks for itself and doesn't exactly show willingness to have an official integration with GOG (or other providers).

Other services that use Profiletracking for PSN, for example, have been struggling with the same problem for years and it's not easy to keep up because Sony keeps increasing the complexity. For this reason, some developers just give up.
Exactly this, they are actively working against it -- the hoops the guy from ps-timetracker has to jump to get accurate data from the PSN is insane. A proper cat-and-mouse game. And it's like that for every single launcher/client. In the case of GOG Galaxy, Epic and XBox are official integrations, they are rock solid, because they aren't sabotaged like the others. Playnite is suffering from the same practice but they obviously have a more active developer community. I still prefer Galaxy but it feels increasingly masochistic to stick to it.
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

1. Quit GOG Galaxy completely.

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_cookies = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_cookies:" line on line 51

5. Save the file, restart Galaxy

6. Go to the settings and reconnect the PSN plugin
Also worth noting that if it doesn't work on one browser for stored cookies, try another browser and log in and try to get another stored cookie.

I.E. Chrome didn't work for me. Logged into PlayStation on Microsoft Edge, got the cookie, used it, and worked perfectly.
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

chaoticpriest: Also worth noting that if it doesn't work on one browser for stored cookies, try another browser and log in and try to get another stored cookie.

I.E. Chrome didn't work for me. Logged into PlayStation on Microsoft Edge, got the cookie, used it, and worked perfectly.
Yeah, even though I hated downloading the stupid browser, Microsoft Edge worked. Opera, nor Chrome worked.

If you're still stuck with that "retry" button, just disconnect, and reconnect.
Post edited October 26, 2023 by Nodzeth
tsunami2311: I know there other programs that do the same there less frustrating
What alternatives are there? Like you I'm frustrated and only use GoG to track my game catalogue across platforms. I've looked in the past but couldn't find any alternatives with the ability to run integrations.
chaoticpriest: Also worth noting that if it doesn't work on one browser for stored cookies, try another browser and log in and try to get another stored cookie.

Nodzeth: Yeah, even though I hated downloading the stupid browser, Microsoft Edge worked. Opera, nor Chrome worked.

I'm using VSC, and for me "("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" is on line 51 and not 52. Using GOG version 2.0.72.94. I've tried to edit it, and it's won't connect. I just get the "Offline Retry." message everytime I try to connect. Any idea on how to solve this?
Nodzeth: Yeah, even though I hated downloading the stupid browser, Microsoft Edge worked. Opera, nor Chrome worked.

Lafenear: I'm using VSC, and for me "("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" is on line 51 and not 52. Using GOG version 2.0.72.94. I've tried to edit it, and it's won't connect. I just get the "Offline Retry." message everytime I try to connect. Any idea on how to solve this?
Same exact issue with mine. Not working here either. I was confused about it being on line 51 too, but still applied the fix (after saving a copy of the original file elsewhere, in case I screwed it up).
Does anyone have a fix for this on MAC? I cannot get it to work for nothing. DRIVING ME CRAZY.
Just changing the new npsso value fixed for me. Thanks.
works fine!!!!!
pippo-san: Now, for some reason, the guys at playnite are having the same issue, and they discovered that pressing "Trouble with login?" and then pressing the arrow button (previous page), will allow you to continue with the login, even with two-step autentication.

The long used method of gaining the npsso key is no longer needed, but if you are still having issues you can go with the old one ;)

source: https://github.com/XenorPLxx/playnite-library-psn/issues/5#issuecomment-1268745292
Thank you so much! After hours and hours trying to figure out why I couldn’t do it, this worked!! Amazing work!

DarkOnigiri: I followed this, changing a little the step 4:
async def authenticate(self, stored_credentials=None):
stored_cookies = {"npsso":"npsso from step 2"}
auth_info = await self._do_auth(stored_cookies)
return auth_info

And worked... I'm using GOG 2.0.51.86 with PlayStation 0.35.
this worked for me
Gog 2.0.73.27 beta & psn 0.35
It seems offline again. npsso value changed again and I replaced it. It was working till now but it's broken again. Anybody knows something?
Post edited January 25, 2024 by domnsync
domnsync: It seems offline again. npsso value changed again and I replaced it. It was working till now but it's broken again. Anybody knows something?
Just going to say I'm getting the same issue. The old fix doesn't seem to work now.
Post edited January 26, 2024 by dab198
domnsync: It seems offline again. npsso value changed again and I replaced it. It was working till now but it's broken again. Anybody knows something?
PSN is detecting the plugin as a bot so gives it a different page instead of the one that we are after
Post edited January 25, 2024 by Dev0_NZ