It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- close GOG Galaxy if it's running at the moment

(if you were already logged in, log out first, then back in)

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie

youll get something like: {"npsso":"xxx"}
where xxx is the npsso value

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64. it sould look like this:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

delete everything on that line after: stored_npsso =
then add your nppso value behind it in quotation marks.

it should look like this:
stored_npsso = "npsso value"

("npsso value" is the value from step 3 and should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

- save the changes made to plugin.py and close the file
- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
Thanks! It works perfectly!
I posted a video on youtube w Bustacap's fix to help more people. Search for " "THE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER TIMED OUT" WORKAROUND - GOG / PSN" " on youtube and you'll find it (I can't post links rn)

PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH SUBTITLES!

Thank you again, Bustacap!
Post edited June 18, 2020 by CoziestRug6
Finally got the account synced.
How do i claim this game then.

Cant find The Witcher in my PS games list and yes its installed on my PS4!

And the connection has gone. Offline it says.

What a huge waste of time.

Before i uninstall this piece of rubbish I did have to the 2.0 beta version of GOG Galaxy?
Post edited June 18, 2020 by SabreWulf72
Phantom68: I have given up.

Even though in the end I was able to get the workaround to work and connect to the PSN account the Witcher 3 (of which I have the disc version installed on PS4) has not appeared on GOG (and I am not alone having this experience).

The promotional banner is not interactive therefore cannot be clicked and if I go to the game page on GOG it asks me to buy the game.

Clearly, they made so much noise about this promotion on various social media sites only to mess it up with something that does not work due to the horrendous CAPTCHA; it needs a workaround kindly provided by a member here that has still some people who have not been able to get working and, even when it works, a selection of people cannot claim the game.

What a horrendous experience. My time is more valuable than this nonsensical farce.
Im fed up with this thing as well. Its not well planned. Its a disaster. Makes EA look great in comparison.
tonebacas: Finally got it working. Thanks, guys!

On a side-note, this was all so I could redeem my copy of Witcher 3 which I own on my PSN account. I'm sure a lot of people are on the same boat.

Using the solution posted by Bustacap, I got my PSN account integrated with GOG Galaxy.
However, in order to redeem the free copy, I had to sit on the 'home' screen in order to get the prompt to redeem it.

So, if the redeem option isn't showing up for you right away, wait a moment and give GOG Galaxy a while to sync up with PSN.
Gato_Branco: Everything was synced. Still the banner doesn't even show up. Anywhere! What should I do?
I cant link it anyway, I trie dsolution but responds some JSON with
{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":"[url=https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters]https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters[/url]":[]}
How on earth did you find/make this solution? lol. You're a genius for figuring this out.

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

("npsso value" is the value from step 3 and should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
Thanks guys this works so perfectly
Phantom68: I have given up.

Even though in the end I was able to get the workaround to work and connect to the PSN account the Witcher 3 (of which I have the disc version installed on PS4) has not appeared on GOG (and I am not alone having this experience).

The promotional banner is not interactive therefore cannot be clicked and if I go to the game page on GOG it asks me to buy the game.

Clearly, they made so much noise about this promotion on various social media sites only to mess it up with something that does not work due to the horrendous CAPTCHA; it needs a workaround kindly provided by a member here that has still some people who have not been able to get working and, even when it works, a selection of people cannot claim the game.

What a horrendous experience. My time is more valuable than this nonsensical farce.
SabreWulf72: Im fed up with this thing as well. Its not well planned. Its a disaster. Makes EA look great in comparison.
In the same boat as the pair of you.
I was going to download Witcher 3 out of curiosity and maybe play for an hour of two [as I've beaten the GOY Edition multiple times]

After fighting with the interface for more than an hour I gave up.

This was my first and last experience with GOG. . . . . just terrible.
Post edited June 18, 2020 by Zahth07
Bustacap: reposting the newest version of the workaround for better visibility
----------------------

(example of what it should look like: https://abload.de/img/npssomcj9f.png )

( https://abload.de/img/localappdataojjbg.png )

then add your npsso value behind it in quotation marks.

(example of what it should look like: https://abload.de/img/plugingrjah.png )

- restart GOG Galaxy
SnowBloodWolf: the first link show me a error not what i'm supose to see

edit : i haven't seen your replies god i don't like forums X)

it worked for the link thx

edit 2 : i'm connected :)
thisworked thanks!
Did the NPSSO process and it identified but its giving me a:

Playstation Network Offline Retry

it identified the account i guess... but it still didn't connect.

help!
Attachments:
Gato_Branco: Everything was synced. Still the banner doesn't even show up. Anywhere! What should I do?
ringuerel: I cant link it anyway, I trie dsolution but responds some JSON with
{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":"[url=https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters]https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters[/url]":[]}
Hello,

my plugin started working. It's importat to use the same tab in your browser witch you used for the psn log-in.
manaralnazer: Did the NPSSO process and it identified but its giving me a:

Playstation Network Offline Retry

it identified the account i guess... but it still didn't connect.

help!
same here followed to the T and got stuck here.
this solution while it works, it is temporary at best i hope, since npsso changes every time anyone turns on their computer or sign out and sign in into psn in browser. I doubt many would like to edit their files every time they turn their computer or sign in to psn.
BTW whats with this forum? i am trying to post this on this thread but i keep getting stuck at Please wait.Processing circle thingy.
Post edited June 18, 2020 by JaroDK12
Thank you Bustacap, you´re the best!!!!

- restart GOG Galaxy
You are a hero mate!! Worked perfectly