It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
I think last update broke GOG 2.0 for me ... since the update, GOG 2.0 lost all the times some services as steam or epic ....if i start GOG 2.0 and try to launch a game from GOG 2.0 many hours after, it will froze and nothing happen.
wow, this is so impressive. yah i understand there are going to be a 1,001 bugs to work out, but the scope of this platform is amazing. i can't thank the developers enough for this project.
I've not read the entire thread, and am not likely to @41 pages....

But it would be really nice to have links to to the store page, and/or forums page(s) from a given games page....

If there's one there, I'm not seeing it, so it needs to be a little more obvious...

K, thx, bai. :-)

David
zzqzzq_zzq: I've not read the entire thread, and am not likely to @41 pages....

But it would be really nice to have links to to the store page, and/or forums page(s) from a given games page....

If there's one there, I'm not seeing it, so it needs to be a little more obvious...

K, thx, bai. :-)

David
You can bookmark any page you acces from the store, even the forums.
I am posting this reply from the Galaxy 2.0 client
Will there be a more advanced view for achievements? Right now it's just a quick basic thingy on the "main page" about achievements in total. Not really looking to go to each game manually to check the achievements either.
That would be helpful, to have a dedicated achievements page. It would be even better to filter it by game there, rather than hunt the game down first, click into a detailed view of achievements and then scroll. Hopefully they consider something like that.
Okay i have tried the Beta and giving honest feedback now after a week...

The app doesn't stop loading library about every time it runs, it requires to launch the separate launchers anyway...

After linking my other accounts to try the feature I wanted to end this madness, I wanted to keep only my GOG library for Galaxy yet it keep loading other games despite having disconnected my other accounts...

It apparently broke a friend request i received while logged in, that i cannot accept it reset every single time, now even from the website notifications...

What worse, even after clean uninstall / reinstall it keeps on loading my non-GOG games from GOG cloud...

Personally i see now point with 2.0 and will stick with the previous, current version and damn wish this will be fixed for public release... a serious 1/10 for the effort to folks with few games on their separate accounts to link there, i guess.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by koima57
yup, great idea to add libraries from other platforms, but currently for me its totaly broken , cloud forces syncing of games even after purging and reinstalling gog galaxy, so no connections still forcing an import...... GOG please provide an easy way to reset the gog cloud!
riverlylereuveni: yup, great idea to add libraries from other platforms, but currently for me its totaly broken , cloud forces syncing of games even after purging and reinstalling gog galaxy, so no connections still forcing an import...... GOG please provide an easy way to reset the gog cloud!
c'mon GOG team, seriously, it's been 4 days now that GOG Galaxy essentially isn't working, please address this, either here or with an update.
chandra: Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.

We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)

We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.

Let’s talk!
I just want to appear offline... it's 2020, come on! :(
@Silverio13
Indeed, really kind of sad that not more people are making a issue out of it.
I haven't used galaxy much since the friends/online feature came on because of this.
Very need feature!!! All TAGS created at Browser (GOG Galaxy 1.xx) don't appear at GOG Galaxy 2.0.xx, and I added it again... What the Hell?!! I understand that TAGS created at Browser uses another storehouse, BUT - Need feature to CONNECT TAGS between "Browser Tags" and "Galaxy 2.0.XX Tags"!!! I think - describe problem clearly.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by LifeLover
I would absolutely LOVE if I could quickly launch installed games by right clicking the icon in the taskbar. Right now it just says Open and Exit.
Smooth scrolling is unbelievably annoying. Please give us an option to disable it.