It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
Still no native Linux client. I stopped purchasing games on gog last year, just because of that. Will continue to throw money to Steam, then. Seeya in the next rant when Galaxy 3.0 is out and there's still no Linux client. Bye.
when i try to instal i get error box with error code 0xc0000005
Galaxy is unaware of five items in my library, none of which are recent purchases. Noticed that as I was searching for the old VGA versions of X-Wing in Galaxy, both of which are missing there. That one refresh url that someone keeps posting under similar posts only worked for the website - it didn't do anything for the library in Galaxy.

(On a sidenote, I wonder where that link actually comes from; it's not mentioned anywhere on the website nor in Galaxy...)
Galaxy 1.0 was much better. Light, fast, minimalistic
Deleteme
Post edited June 14, 2023 by MetalPlateMage
every time I start gog to starts acting like its updating games that have already been installed and updated. only thing that shows date changed is installer and manifest files. today it was 38 games. luckily old ones that are smaller.
Post edited June 13, 2023 by dstoops
The GOG 2.0 platform sorely lacks additional features for more convenience and interactivity. Here's a list of what I'd like to see in GOG:

- Blogs or news about the game from the developers.
- Information about updates and patches.
- Few online and networking options for cooperative games.
Well, let me tell you one thing - if you dont want to have cluster of games from other platforms in your GOG Galaxy then don't ever connect other accounts to it.
I've done it and even thou I reinstalleg GOG many times and didn't connect my PSN, Epic or Steam libraries, games from thoes platforms still shows up in my GOG library. Its pretty annoying and I dont know how to reverse this.
Look at Steam client, Steam overlay, now look at Galaxy. Terrible service.
It's getting tiresome to have to wait ages untill i can dl the offline installers trough galaxy, or instead restarting the app over and over untill they show up in the extras section. I have no idea if its related to big libraries, or gog's servers, but its bad service.
And yes, i could use gogrepoc for the initial dowloads, but i like to only use it when im doing global updates for my backups.
Installing directly from galaxy is also not an option, as i like to check the offline installers actually work.
Attachments:
there's two things i want from gog galaxy:

download speeds to be vastly improved
work with devs to get communication/game news flowing through to gog galaxy
Post edited August 03, 2023 by happycakes
I keep getting blue screens part way through any install, with the following error in Event Viewer;

(The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffd28c6eb240a0, 0xfffff8022029eba0, 0xffffd28c6a144010). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.)

This is in Windows 10 when trying to install Cyberpunk 2077. All other installers (Blizzard and Steam) work fine.

After looking at the dump files, it seems that AVG anti-virus scanner was the culprit, specifically the avgVmm.sys driver. I temporarily disabled AVG, and the installation worked without causing the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen.

It doesn't seem to play nicely with GOG Galaxy 2.
Hovering over a game to show previews doesn't work at all on GOG store.
Noticed on my PC, which is running Windows 11 22621.2428, when you maximize the windows there is a one pixel line at the bottom between the gog galaxy window and the taskbar that isnt covered and will show what ever is behind gog galaxy. Im running at 1440p if that helps too
here's a cutout from a screenshot so you can see that one pixel line at the bottom show the text on the page behind it
Attachments:
The answer to every problem with GOG Galaxy: Download Playnite